Itunes telling me its got a new update....

Bailey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angelina_bitchface.gif

Man stealer -_-

It pisses me off. I JUST downloaded 10.2 and now it's going on about 10.2.1 :rolleyes: Bitch, call me when version 10.3 comes out filenails.gif

They do take the urine though. It took me 2 hours to download the new iPod software :thumbdown:

I got my very first iPod on its way in the mail :D I have to download more software for it?? :unsure:

your very first!!! Im like on my 4th, and thinking of upgrading to an Itouch, ya'll didnt know Im part of the Rhythm Nation :filenails: which one you getting boo boo?

There's always something :sigh::lol:

Sometimes the upgrades are quick, but then you'll end up getting the ones that take forever and a day :sigh:

your very first!!! Im like on my 4th, and thinking of upgrading to an Itouch, ya'll didnt know Im part of the Rhythm Nation :filenails: which one you getting boo boo?

Wait...you're on your 4th and still don't have the Touch :umm:

Nice. I want to get an iTouch as well. I've been eying one for a while now.

Yeah, I've never been into personal music players because I can't get on with the earphones. They fall out constantly <_< I picked up a cheap one on eBay, a 3rd gen 8gb Nano. That's cool for me though, 2000 songs is more than enough :lol:

Sometimes the upgrades are quick, but then you'll end up getting the ones that take forever and a day :sigh:

Wait...you're on your 4th and still don't have the Touch :umm:

Um excuse me but I needs at least 80 gigs and until recently the Itouch barely got over 32 and you had to pay like 400 bucks for it you do da math boo boo I was like damn dat classic foe me hell :filenails:

Yeah, I've never been into personal music players because I can't get on with the earphones. They fall out constantly <_< I picked up a cheap one on eBay, a 3rd gen 8gb Nano. That's cool for me though, 2000 songs is more than enough :lol:

ok make sure ya put "Scream" on

Um excuse me but I needs at least 80 gigs and until recently the Itouch barely got over 32 and you had to pay like 400 bucks for it you do da math boo boo I was like damn dat classic foe me hell :filenails:

I had a 64 Touch for my first iPod back in '09 :mellow: I got an updated 64 Touch probably a couple of years ago and just recently gave the first one to my bf's brother for his birthday...so basically I don't know what you were looking at.

I had a 64 Touch for my first iPod back in '08 :mellow: I got an updated 64 Touch probably a couple of years ago and just recently gave the first one to my bf's brother for his birthday...so basically I don't know what you were looking at.

and how much did you pay for that muthafucka at 64 gigs? keep in mind I had a classic at 80 gigs fully functional at that time so why ? What are you not getting here?

and how much did you pay for that muthafucka at 64 gigs? keep in mind I had a classic at 80 gigs fully functional at that time so why ? What are you not getting here?

Around $150 each :dance: I'm just shocked that you're on your 4th iPod and is just now looking at getting a Touch :umm:

I had a 64 Touch for my first iPod back in '08 :mellow: I got an updated 64 Touch probably a couple of years ago and just recently gave the first one to my bf's brother for his birthday...so basically I don't know what you were looking at.

you stand corrected as well, the 64 touch was third gen and did not hit the market until Sept. 9 2009 you wanna come again ? cause before that it went up to 32 boo boo :filenails:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITouch

Around $150 each :dance: I'm just shocked that you're on your 4th iPod and is just now looking at getting a Touch :umm:

you is working on muh last nerves if it fucking helps you I just got a smart phone this year before 2011 I had a razor for 4 years :filenails:

Archived