Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

I haven't smoked a cigg since 09...now weed, I burned some great herb when I was in Belize a couple weeks ago

I bet the shit I been smoking is amateur compared to the shit you smoke....I'm have to come down there and get chopped one good time....Some pot head at my job was talking about some white strands or some shit is the best. I've never heard of what the fuck he was talking about.

What kind of good weed does brazil have to offer. :excited:

I bet the shit I been smoking is amateur compared to the shit you smoke....I'm have to come down there and get chopped one good time....Some pot head at my job was talking about some white strands or some shit is the best. I've never heard of what the fuck he was talking about.

What kind of good weed does brazil have to offer. :excited:

I heard the best is hydro it has red in it, I dont know I havent smoke weed in awhile last time I did I had good sex than watched Interview With The Vampire that weed was good cause I watched the whole damn movie like :blink:

I heard the best is hydro it has red in it, I dont know I havent smoke weed in awhile last time I did I had good sex than watched Interview With The Vampire that weed was good cause I watched the whole damn movie like :blink:

Hydro will run you about $5 to $8 a blunt in Belize depending on the size...LOVE IT...bubba kush, granddaddy purp...man let me hit up my Arab friend that works at 7/11...he has the good shit

OOO THAT IS WHAT I'M MISSING SOME LEAN TO DIP MY BLUNT IN. :thumbup:

Hydro will run you about $5 to $8 a blunt in Belize depending on the size...LOVE IT...bubba kush, granddaddy purp...man let me hit up my Arab friend that works at 7/11...he has the good shit

Yeah I thought that shit was just a joke...My friend had called me last week and told me he had some granndaddy weed I'm like niggas it's 1 in the morning bye and turned of my phone. I thought the nigga was just playing I didn't know it was a such thing called granndaddy :angry: ...I might have missed out on some great weed

Thank you. :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out who your are tho. :lol:

What is ur sn name of the old board?

Good Luck

Damn what you rockin a 20 pack? :lol: :lol:

*goes to do some sit ups* :lol:

LOL uhm i was white milk ! lmfaao remember you were my boo ! <3