Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

They will be! She'll be talking to them and instead of looking in her face they will be searching for the weave tracks which they can't find. Then they will get mad talking about "that bitch thinks she's something special" I can see it now :yep::lol:

LOL EXACTLY!!!! That's exactly what i was thinking lmao. they'll ask "Gurl where did you get your hair from" and she'll be like "Bitch it's natural" LOL

You should post a before and after :)

I'll do that when I reach my goal (which I wont really tell anyone Im not close close with until I hit it), I might do a nude/semi for that, like how Janet did with 20 Y.O., having all the 05 workout pics on 1 side & barely covered pics on the other lol, I wanna make jaws drop like some of yall do, yall sexy bitches be ma inspiration... :wub:

and you looked thirsty in a good way, Im thirsty in a stir crazy went from having sex 2-3 times a week in 2 months to cold turkey for the whole month of December thirsty, not the same lol.

Oh & I sent you a PM

I'll do that when I reach my goal (which I wont really tell anyone Im not close close with until I hit it), I might do a nude/semi for that, like how Janet did with 20 Y.O., having all the 05 workout pics on 1 side & barely covered pics on the other lol, I wanna make jaws drop like some of yall do, yall sexy bitches be ma inspiration... :wub:

and you looked thirsty in a good way, Im thirsty in a stir crazy went from having sex 2-3 times a week in 2 months to cold turkey for the whole month of December thirsty, not the same lol.

Oh & I sent you a PM

They said I looked hungry not thirsty in this pic lol

CA405524-50D4-4A8A-9DEB-3944D88432D8-7034-000004E7A49D7D04.jpg

• Upvote 1