Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

Oh yeah lol - I thought u posted it. Are u still as shy as you used to be about pics and stuff? I have no idea why because you're really cute :wub:

Aww thanks lol. No, I just like to see the people who are seeing me and there's only what, four pictures in here? :rolleyes:

If I've seen you then I don't mind sending a picture though, I think I said that earlier in this thread and I maintain it.

Aww thanks lol. No, I just like to see the people who are seeing me and there's only what, four pictures in here? :rolleyes:

If I've seen you then I don't mind sending a picture though, I think I said that earlier in this thread and I maintain it.

Ok fair enough :) I think most people on here have posted in here though - it's just interspersed with semi naked pics and lots of chat lol

You should keep it like that it makes you look younger. When your hairline is giving Naomi's a run for Its money then it's time to get rid. Hence my clean shaven head lol.

Yea genetically mine will do the same thing (I'll have the M scalp, my dad has that right now) and unless I can reverse it or whatev, plan on cutting mine when it gets really......M lol. Thats why Im having all the fun in the world with having long hair right now, I know it wont be forever, it'll be for a while, like this is my look, but not forever

:w00t: he's not comfy with being objectified so I stopped that but still doesn't change those creamy milk thighs from down under...make me wanna say mate for no fucking reason at all :yahoo:

I would never objectify him, I was complimenting him. And when I marry him it will be for his mind and all the sexiness will come later. Looks fade but intelligence lasts :wub:

I'm being nice today :)

I would never objectify him, I was complimenting him. And when I marry him it will be for his mind and all the sexiness will come later. Looks fade but intelligence lasts :wub:

If that's contagious could you do me a favor and be a lamb and go sneeze on Game :umm:
  • Upvote 1

He is very smart, I have often wondered what the education system is like in Australia because unlike some of our board member peers it appears the Australian education system did NOT fail Matt.....