Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

There really isn't, for me, man or women, I LOVVVVE a nice round booty......the great pumkin I call it.....just wannna put my face in it and just stay there......mmmm

you gotta be careful sometimes I can be in the store or at school and look a lil too long at a dude from behind....gives you away

you gotta be careful sometimes I can be in the store or at school and look a lil too long at a dude from behind....gives you away

LOL well Im bi, and not exactly living out about it so I pretty much mastered the glimpse, and using my peripheral lol,I mastered that in the 7th grade lol

There really isn't, for me, man or women, I LOVVVVE a nice round booty......the great pumkin I call it.....just wannna put my face in it and just stay there......mmmm

Mmmhmm lmao.

My ex had an ass just like Paul's. The first time I saw it, I was turning him around on his stomach to go in and it was just OUT there. I wept inside, it was like finding the Holy Grail.

How about 1 million dollars? I'd take that and a pancake ass :)

So literal. :rolleyes:

Mmmhmm lmao.

My ex had an ass just like Paul's. The first time I saw it, I was turning him around on his stomach to go in and it was just OUT there. I wept inside, it was like finding the Holy Grail.

So literal. :rolleyes:

Why aren't you on my fb anymore? I'm sure I added