Anybody else like this song "You and I"

JoeJoe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play on Thursdays http://www.111hartford.com/

There's a gay night on Sundays. I haven't been to it YET. I do plan to check it out. I hope I don't turn gay :rolleyes:

Quite frankly my view on gay people is that they are shallow, vulgar, dramatic, feminine, and judgmental. The fact that you even mention blow jobs and bathrooms and other stuff is disgusting. Not only unsafe, but AIDS rampant. You have no sense of class or manners when it comes to talk about sex. You are always on the defensive. Any sense of mutual friendship or bond, is viewed as a come on. No respect for religious views, but want religious acceptance. The whole movement is laughable, especially when yall be trying to compare it to civil rights and Jim Crow laws. White gay people don't like black gay people, and black people sure don't want you either. At the end of the day though we all got problems to work on, no matter what the community.

Next time you cuss or come at me with sexual remarks I'll be enforcing that "personal attacks" feature. Just because I can :excited:

The gay fans I met this week were nice, intelligent, and respectful. Not a reflection of this ignorant board at all. I would like to keep that view intact, instead of the view above. I had so much fun too... this board is what's stale.

1st off im not reading all that cuz i went to da snoop dogg warren g concert last night & still feel high & i didnt even smoke lol

2nd like i always said i thought u were cool ppl all n all but u cant really generalize a group of ppl base one some (especially online cuz some ppl are way more extra)

3rd yes ppl do come at u wrong...like i said whether you are str8, gay, bi, curious, confused thats ya business & ppl need to respect it...if u do realize u like sunday nights a lil too much we can make u a thread like they did ralphie lol

4th not all gays are the same...now do admit some of what u say BUT dont make all seem one way because of some

5th and yes i skimmed that but glad that u met some gays that could prove everything u said WRONG LMAO :clapping:

Oh I thought this was about Stevie Wonder's song. *exits*

you know what? <_<

Some mess :sigh:

that's sad. How did mess get started in a damn thread about a song lmao :lol:

1st off im not reading all that cuz i went to da snoop dogg warren g concert last night & still feel high & i didnt even smoke lol

2nd like i always said i thought u were cool ppl all n all but u cant really generalize a group of ppl base one some (especially online cuz some ppl are way more extra)

3rd yes ppl do come at u wrong...like i said whether you are str8, gay, bi, curious, confused thats ya business & ppl need to respect it...if u do realize u like sunday nights a lil too much we can make u a thread like they did ralphie lol

4th not all gays are the same...now do admit some of what u say BUT dont make all seem one way because of some

5th and yes i skimmed that but glad that u met some gays that could prove everything u said WRONG LMAO :clapping:

What happens on Sundays? lol

Archived