Anybody else like this song "You and I"

JoeJoe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, u just don't know....... I'll put you to work if you ever stepped foot in our club :coffee:

And pure example of yall being extra :& :asham:

Effrem, do u dj in gay clubs

why dont u just come out already. this shit is getting stale :bored: :bored: :bored:

im sure u get blowjobs and fuck guys in the backrooms and shit

why dont u just come out already. this shit is getting stale :bored: :bored: :bored:

I play on Thursdays http://www.111hartford.com/

There's a gay night on Sundays. I haven't been to it YET. I do plan to check it out. I hope I don't turn gay :rolleyes:

Quite frankly my view on gay people is that they are shallow, vulgar, dramatic, feminine, and judgmental. The fact that you even mention blow jobs and bathrooms and other stuff is disgusting. Not only unsafe, but AIDS rampant. You have no sense of class or manners when it comes to talk about sex. You are always on the defensive. Any sense of mutual friendship or bond, is viewed as a come on. No respect for religious views, but want religious acceptance. The whole movement is laughable, especially when yall be trying to compare it to civil rights and Jim Crow laws. White gay people don't like black gay people, and black people sure don't want you either. At the end of the day though we all got problems to work on, no matter what the community.

Next time you cuss or come at me with sexual remarks I'll be enforcing that "personal attacks" feature. Just because I can :excited:

The gay fans I met this week were nice, intelligent, and respectful. Not a reflection of this ignorant board at all. I would like to keep that view intact, instead of the view above. I had so much fun too... this board is what's stale.

There's a gay night on Sundays. I haven't been to it YET. I do plan to check it out. I hope I don't turn gay :rolleyes:

Quite frankly my view on gay people is that they are shallow, vulgar, dramatic, feminine, and judgmental. The fact that you even mention blow jobs and bathrooms and other stuff is disgusting. Not only unsafe, but AIDS rampant. You have no sense of class or manners when it comes to talk about sex. You are always on the defensive. Any sense of mutual friendship or bond, is viewed as a come on. No respect for religious views, but want religious acceptance. The whole movement is laughable, especially when yall be trying to compare it to civil rights and Jim Crow laws. White gay people don't like black gay people, and black people sure don't want you either. At the end of the day though we all got problems to work on, no matter what the community.

Next time you cuss or come at me with sexual remarks I'll be enforcing that "personal attacks" feature. Just because I can :excited:

The gay fans I met this week were nice, intelligent, and respectful. Not a reflection of this ignorant board at all. I would like to keep that view intact, instead of the view above. I had so much fun too... this board is what's stale.

Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Effrem

Firstly,

2emhb2r.jpg

Secondly, I'm not going to address everything u said, because some of what u have said is stupid, nonsense, ridiculous and totally ignorant

Thirdly, using sexual remarks on u is only mucking around with u. U should know that. I have even apologised to u before, and I have even stood up for you against some of the hurtful remarks on this board, and u made me feel like a fool for apologising 2u

The sexual remarks are not to be taken literally...some of us have a sense of humour

And is this comment directed @ me, or gays in general:

You are always on the defensive. Any sense of mutual friendship or bond, is viewed as a come on.

My response:

v32h4g.jpg

Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Effrem

Firstly,

2emhb2r.jpg

Secondly, I'm not going to address everything u said, because some of what u have said is stupid, nonsense, ridiculous and totally ignorant

Thirdly, using sexual remarks on u is only mucking around with u. U should know that. I have even apologised to u before, and I have even stood up for you against some of the hurtful remarks on this board, and u made me feel like a fool for apologising 2u

The sexual remarks are not to be taken literally...some of us have a sense of humour

And is this comment directed @ me, or gays in general:

My response:

v32h4g.jpg

That was the whole point :rolleyes:

Don't backpedal :coffee:

My humor will be limited from now on -_-

In general. I don't know you, nor have time for personal attacks. Check my squeaky clean posting history. :yep:

No one here is about to ruin my Janet high

^^Ummm im not backpeddling

do u mean to say that wen im making sexual remarks @ u, u take them all literally

boi, u are seriously tripping then

as if i would post such things on a board for them to be literal

hence all the funny gifs etc that follow them

uve mistaken me if u think im one of ur thirsty bitches :filenails:

^^Ummm im not backpeddling

do u mean to say that wen im making sexual remarks @ u, u take them all literally

boi, u are seriously tripping then

as if i would post such things on a board for them to be literal

hence all the funny gifs etc that follow them

uve mistaken me if u think im one of ur thirsty bitches :filenails:

I dunno. I just picture very catty dude's on here typing. I'm sorry, that is just the view I have in my head of this forum..... :unsure:

I'm sorry if that offends anyone :(

That's probably something on my part that I gotta work on. The way people say stuff on here is too much a lot of the time. In ALL honestly I only know 2 gay people in real life.

I dunno. I just picture very catty dude's on here typing. I'm sorry, that is just the view I have in my head of this forum..... :unsure:

That's probably something on my part that I gotta work on. The way people say stuff on here is too much a lot of the time. In ALL honestly I only know 2 gay people in real life.

I dont think I have ever said one catty thing on this board, or said anything harsh to anyone

However, I will say this...I have noticed a lot of negative, harsh comments directed @ u that arent related to ur sexuality....there the only jokes i make, because i know u can take it (and love it)...after all, u love tell everyone u have a 12"er

but, i have seen some comments which make me think "woh...that is too much....even for effrem", which is one apologised to u once because

a) i mistentrepted what u said; and

b. u seemed quite honest, and annoyed about how u get treated on the boards

I dont think I have ever said one catty thing on this board, or said anything harsh to anyone

However, I will say this...I have noticed a lot of negative, harsh comments directed @ u that arent related to ur sexuality....there the only jokes i make, because i know u can take it (and love it)...after all, u love tell everyone u have a 12"er

but, i have seen some comments which make me thing "woh...that is too much....even for effrem", which is one apologised to u once because

a) i mistentrepted what u said; and

b. u seemed quite honest, and annoyed about how u get treated on the boards

I'm not saying you, but just everyone period. I've just come to imagine really flamboyant dudes (I think sometimes the gifs even fuel it more) sitting behind their computer that prob believe every word their typing. I can't picture some of you being THAT laid back in real life.

And yeah I've done the picture instert here or there. I've tried to do the gif thing to fit in and all that, but I don't know... I don't have time to be making gifs and stuff. :lol:

The whole sex video thing is old :lol: Sure it's flattering, I'm not gonna freak out from a compliment by a dude. But yes it can get old. (It's about 10 and a half inches, not 12 btw -_- )

And then some stuff.... yall need to just take that to pm amongst yourselves. Certain stuff I just don't need to know about :sigh:

Effrem Effrem Effrem

u need to a time out

if u want (and there is no pressure to do so), u can PM in future if ur feeling troubled

ill be ur...

burroughsresize2.jpg

im being serious, not making a joke about u

u seem quite peeved about a lot of things

Effrem Effrem Effrem

u need to a time out

if u want (and there is no pressure to do so), u can PM in future if ur feeling troubled

ill be ur...

burroughsresize2.jpg

im being serious, not making a joke about u

u seem quite peeved about a lot of things

I hate that damn photo. Like i'm some sheltered stepchild :asham:

But there are a few questions, I don't wanna sound ignorant though

I don't understand why people think only gay clubs play house music :huh: The house music I play at clubs is prob just more commercialized than yallz.... David Guetta, Afrojack, Tiesto, Laidback Luke, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, ect.

Um I already know not only gay clubs play house music. I go to str8 clubs more than I go to the gay ones but i've NEVER heard "You and I" at the str8 clubs.

You're lucky I didn't -1 your ass with that misleading thread title. :filenails:

you really think i'd make a thread about Celine? :umm:

Actually I think this is my favorite song from her. :lmao: @the top rated comment "Her hairdresser fucked up"

agrees with this part, not so sure I believe all this, because not all gay dudes are feminine, I am not, if you refer to the gay scene it does tend to be very catty, shallow, and over the top, but considering the background a lot of gay people come from all that negative energy they received has to go someone

I think you went a bit too general, yea sometimes on here it's catty and that shit stank, and I have been here to say it does, a lot of those same people don't fuck with me, they ignore me, and refuse to respond or state a word in my threads, trust me I see the shade I know BUT not ALL gay men can be generalized you coming off like a few apples ruin the entire lot and that's not accurate nor right, sure you have what you have here, but I also know in the world in general you have all types of mofos, plenty of str8 people be on some bullshit, But I don't generalize all str8 Black men are homophobic biased ass niggas neither :filenails:

he must be bothered cause I actually had to go back read this thread and find out why he came out the gate like that, I would be more inclined to go with the idea a str8 man had no opinion about gays at all because that is not on his radar, that does not mean the man is in the closet, it just means he took what I see from a lot of gay dudes and applied it to all. I could read the shit you said here and easily see it was not meant to be taken that damn far, but apparently he did, and as a gay man Im offended, because not all gay men roll like that, I have had dudes try to go in the stall with me, dudes ask me to take them to the stall, and even more outrageous shit, I also know gay dudes that refuse to have nothing to do with the gay scene, and I actually don't care for gay men at all, that is why I have none as friends, not a single one. I know gay people, I have gay people on my facebook, but I will be damned if my phone rang from a gay dude anytime soon. :filenails:

Archived