Find out your personality type

Bailey

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISFJ - Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging (78%, 75%, 62%, 33%)

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

• very expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

sleep.gif

Seems about right

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

That is undeniably me - my coworkers leave me all the shit that they can't be arsed to do (or find out how to do) because they know I can and will do it :rolleyes:

Archived