Find out your personality type

Bailey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I will report back my own I already know im an introvert

same as the other 10 plus times I have done this thing INFJ that's another weird thing about personality tests if you think your results are wrong as long as you answered them honestly and to the best of your knowledge if you keep getting the same result chances are that is correct, that result INFJ is consistently my typology now at least 3 times over 3 years, or I guess 4 years now

I am ISFP Introverted - Sensing - Feeling - Perceiving

These parts of what I read are quite true about me

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

I am ISFP Introverted - Sensing - Feeling - Perceiving

These parts of what I read are quite true about me

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

my shit couldnt be more accurate, thanks for doing it though, they also tell you who you are most compatible with apparently you and I are compatible with extroverts I don't know the rest but my doctor is supposedly my exact type match

I hate these surveys - I never know how to answer so many of the questions. :lol:

this is what I know from doing these so many times, some questions you just give the best you think others you will know the answer dead on so keep going cause some questions you will know without question this is me others maybe not but it's still reliable because even now some questions im like I dont know yet my type still the same and the first time I did one was years ago

Your Type is

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Your Type is

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

another one....I guess if we were extroverts we wouldnt be here

Your Type is INTJ Introverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Judging

I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: INTJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).

N – Intuition preferred to sensing: INTJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.

T – Thinking preferred to feeling: INTJs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.

J – Judgment preferred to perception: INTJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability, which to perceptive types may seem limiting.

ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

This is the only parts that REALLY sum me up...

They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their reserve ought really to be seen as an expression of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose.

They also know better than any other type the value of a dollar, and they abhor the squandering or misuse of money. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies-these are actions near and dear to the Protector's heart.

They got my career choice right straight away too!

Archived