OMG, Janet's cheeks....

art

Well the part under her eyes does look thicker and more stuffed than ever. I do find that strange because she is in great shape right now. She might have used some filler yeah.. Hopefully its just temporarily swollen. Janet is a natural beauty that dont even need that shit. And she didnt do it until 2009. When she started using botox. I can tell because she can no longer move her brows above her nose upwards. Only the outer corners. That used to be one of her cutest features. When she would move her brows up.

Well the part under her eyes does look thicker and more stuffed than ever. I do find that strange because she is in great shape right now. She might have used some filler yeah.. Hopefully its just temporarily swollen. Janet is a natural beauty that dont even need that shit. And she didnt do it until 2009. When she started using botox. I can tell because she can no longer move her brows above her nose upwards. Only the outer corners. That used to be one of her cutest features. When she would move her brows up.

:filenails:

lol thats my reaction in the past too when people accuse her of surgery procedures. But she did had some fillers and stuff done recently. Im the least to want to believe it. But I cant deny the facts.

I'm sorry, are you her surgeon?

Otherwise, there aint any 'facts' and you can't say she did anything.

I'll repeat what I said earlier.

She's ALWAYS had those cheeks. That particular photo is just a bad one.

Even logic is against your beliefs as she said she hates those cheeks, so why on earth would she make them even bigger!

You are just as bad as the lamers who think Michael Jackson wanted to be white.

lol thats my reaction in the past too when people accuse her of surgery procedures. But she did had some fillers and stuff done recently. Im the least to want to believe it. But I cant deny the facts.

Show me the receipts from her cosmetic surgeon.

Archived