HQ Rockwitchu tour footage!

Twistedvelvet

T4P Strawberrybounce

This tour looks more fun than the latest tour :ph34r:

Thats what im saying! Im still bitter that i missd it because it honestly "looks" like the best concert she has done. Some fans may appreciate the personal feel to this tour so maybe thats why they think its better/her best.

Thats what im saying! Im still bitter that i missd it because it honestly "looks" like the best concert she has done. Some fans may appreciate the personal feel to this tour so maybe thats why they think its better/her best.

I used to always shit on the RWT...its the hair, and the strange looking stage, and some of the costumes....

But I started changing my mind when I saw HQ RWT vids like this

I wanna see a DVD of it!!

+ she looks more "into" the RWT

The Number Ones tour...i dunno...

This is not new footage, it's been circulating among the stans for years now...this is simply a fan pointing a camera at the video monitors beside the stage and recording it. lol

I'm not saying that you're saying it's new footage, I'm just letting those that didn't know that's it's not new. lol

I used to always shit on the RWT...its the hair, and the strange looking stage, and some of the costumes....But I started changing my mind when I saw HQ RWT vids like this

I wanna see a DVD of it!!

+ she looks more "into" the RWT

The Number Ones tour...i dunno...

Yes!!! It was so different from past shows. Everytime i watch the Control/WHYDFML/Feedbck segment im slayed, i fucking love it!!!

I know what you mean but as someone said i guess you never know until you are actually there...I still aint bought a ticket for No 1s, still contemplating...

This is not new footage, it's been circulating among the stans for years now...this is simply a fan pointing a camera at the video monitors beside the stage and recording it. lol

I'm not saying that you're saying it's new footage, I'm just letting those that didn't know that's it's not new. lol

us_RE_Evolution-s241x323-54668.jpg

:lmao: omfg i missed this gif

:lmao:

Archived