Some DWTS cast do not want Chris Brown

Bailey

Fuck them dancing with the stars are filled with washed up celebrities anyway. Oh well Chris gonna be on there they have to deal with it... I think I'm really starting to fall in love with him... the more people hate on him the more I love him :blush:

+1

Fuck them dancing with the stars are filled with washed up celebrities anyway. Oh well Chris gonna be on there they have to deal with it... I think I'm really starting to fall in love with him... the more people hate on him the more I love him :blush:

i mean its not like people are hating on him just to be hating on him, i talk shit about wht he does because thats wht we do as humans, somebody fucks up, especially a celeb, you talk and make fun, but thats as far as it goes with me, when you act like an idiot you're treated like one i.e. Chris Brown, the only one that is truly at blame is him, regardless if you want to believe it or not, it's the truth

i mean its not like people are hating on him just to be hating on him, i talk shit about wht he does because thats wht we do as humans, somebody fucks up, especially a celeb, you talk and make fun, but thats as far as it goes with me, when you act like an idiot you're treated like one i.e. Chris Brown, the only one that is truly at blame is him, regardless if you want to believe it or not, it's the truth

I just caught a glance over you avatar and I seriously got horny stopped reading and everythang ......Jodi come get him

People kept picking with him about a PAST mistake. Tired of it already and he got tired I probably would have snapped too.

Team easy breezy all day everyday.... :yahoo: :yahoo:

So... you still do hip hop abs or just the insanity thing?

People kept picking with him about a PAST mistake. Tired of it already and he got tired I probably would have snapped too.

Team easy breezy all day everyday.... :yahoo: :yahoo:

So... you still do hip hop abs or just the insanity thing?

i would been professional and said i will no longer sit her and be antagonized, and i woulda walked off and signed autographs for fans like it was nothing :filenails:

lol but i hope he can pull it together, he has to want his career to do it though, which when all is said and done im sure he still wants it

but nah i just do the gym thing now, i moved and my basement is too small to do insanity now :tear: :tear: :tear:

i just do crazy cardio, crazy ab shit

i would been professional and said i will no longer sit her and be antagonized, and i woulda walked off and signed autographs for fans like it was nothing :filenails:

lol but i hope he can pull it together, he has to want his career to do it though, which when all is said and done im sure he still wants it

but nah i just do the gym thing now, i moved and my basement is too small to do insanity now :tear: :tear: :tear:

i just do crazy cardio, crazy ab shit

so your concerned about weight? How did you lose the abdominal fat that's all I ever get and I have a trip to Miami in two months I gotta lose 30 lbs

so your concerned about weight? How did you lose the abdominal fat that's all I ever get and I have a trip to Miami in two months I gotta lose 30 lbs

very! lol its kind of an obsession i'm not gonna lie, but it's a healthy one, but it's all about ur fat intake, and cardio, that and i kill myself at the gym when i do abs, my stomach is sore as hell now i was there for 3 hours

very! lol its kind of an obsession i'm not gonna lie, but it's a healthy one, but it's all about ur fat intake, and cardio, that and i kill myself at the gym when i do abs, my stomach is sore as hell now i was there for 3 hours

[/quote

ok so they say don't target an area, but i need to target them abs, so I have to watch my diet and im good on cardio though I will watch DWTS on the tv's in the gym and get that rush

Archived