I'M ON MY WAY TO SEE JANET

Shawn1814

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn right and my heart melted.. lol

I just got back from Gladys Knight with Hotboy, Lexi and my friend.. Good times..

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Gil just said Atlanta had the loudest crowd so far..

shawn1814 Shawn

@

@GHSDuldulao @Chibestman Hey Gil.. Did Atlanta have the loudest crowd so far???

GHSDuldulao Gil Duldulao

@

@shawn1814 yes sir

B):wub:

Who the eff are you this is a grown ass man and can do as he pleases :umm: i hope he shotguns the smoke rite in janets face and tmz catches it so you and the rest of the xoners can have a bitch fit and ps wissiam smokes 2 :coffee:

Smoking is bad for your health, especially your stamina. A professional dancer should know better.

Smoking is bad for your health, especially your stamina. A professional dancer should know better.

didn't look like it bothered him @ the show i went 2 so #NoWunCurr <----------(homage paid to austin even tho i spelled it diffrently)

Damn right and my heart melted.. lol

I just got back from Gladys Knight with Hotboy, Lexi and my friend.. Good times..

ahhhh :wub: yes had a great time with you all! I wish we had more time to spend chatting and just hanging out. Blatin tell your boy i need those pictures asap! :wave: We got back to sc around 630 ish and i got home around 8 it rained most of the way.We must do it again!

ahhhh :wub: yes had a great time with you all! I wish we had more time to spend chatting and just hanging out. Blatin tell your boy i need those pictures asap! :wave: We got back to sc around 630 ish and i got home around 8 it rained most of the way.We must do it again!

He is also on facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/KillaWill9 I think he posted all of them..

Yall have to come back so we can go look at the fishes.. lol

Archived