I'M ON MY WAY TO SEE JANET

Shawn1814

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O-M-G.. LOL

My ears are still ringing and I'm tired as hell. Janet wore me the fuck out..

I was so close that her sweat smacked me in the face and pushed me down in the chair.. :unsure::lol: :lol:

We waited outside until she came out.. She waved a few times and hit it.. lol

We also saw Marlon Jackson and the dancers.

Joey is phyne as hell in person.. I saw him in the lobby and he was also on our side of the stage.

He looked like he was enjoying the show with that smile on his face.. lol

We went to Ihop and drove past the Fox again and guess who was still outside smoking ??? GIL lol

I guess he will be flying to the next stop..

O-M-G.. LOL

I was so close that her sweat smacked me in the face and pushed me down in the chair.. :unsure::lol: :lol:

Joey is phyne as hell in person.. I saw him in the lobby and he was also on our side of the stage.

We went to Ihop and drove past the Fox again and guess who was still outside smoking ??? GIL lol

And you were healed of all your wounds and turmoil. :tear:

Glad you had a good time. ^_^

O-M-G.. LOL

Gil better not be having that s**t near Janet. Dude needs to grow up, 30 and he's still smoking and he's supposed to be a dancer. I don't know why Janet allows it. He shouldn't be smoking on the job.

Gil better not be having that s**t near Janet. Dude needs to grow up, 30 and he's still smoking and he's supposed to be a dancer. I don't know why Janet allows it. He shouldn't be smoking on the job.

I know think Gil is the only smoker...

It didn't affect his dancing..

Who the eff are you this is a grown ass man and can do as he pleases :umm: i hope he shotguns the smoke rite in janets face and tmz catches it so you and the rest of the xoners can have a bitch fit and ps wissiam smokes 2 :coffee:

Who the eff are you this is a grown ass man and can do as he pleases :umm: i hope he shotguns the smoke rite in janets face and tmz catches it so you and the rest of the xoners can have a bitch fit and ps wissiam smokes 2 :coffee:

Janet smoked in WDIGMT -_-.

Archived