Do You all think Britney's Tour

CalQuin

Lucky...I would have killed to be there when she screamed "Merry Christmas" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was there for that. :yep: But I didn't hear her say it. :lol: I didn't know about it until I saw it on youtube the next day, and then I asked my friend who was at the concert with me if she had heard it and she was like "how did you miss it?!"

I was supposed to be at the date where she said "my pussy is hanging out!" too, but my parents forgot to get me tickets for that one. <_<

I think it'll do well.

I was there for that. :yep: But I didn't hear her say it. :lol: I didn't know about it until I saw it on youtube the next day, and then I asked my friend who was at the concert with me if she had heard it and she was like "how did you miss it?!"

I was supposed to be at the date where she said "my pussy is hanging out!" too, but my parents forgot to get me tickets for that one. <_<

Oh, Britney. :lmao:

It's funny, even a lot of the stans I know who were criticizing her performances were still going apeshit as soon as the dates were released and were already planning which dates they were attending. :lol:

I haven't decided if I'm going yet, though, 'cause she's not coming to my city. But I'll probably eventually give in and go to the Orlando show.

I saw that too :lol::lol:

I'm sure it'd do well. Not sure if it'd do as well or better than the circus tour...But we'll see.

I cant begin to tell you how proud I am that ppl are finally starting to take the blinders off. For the last couple of years I fel I was in the fuckin TWILIGHT ZONE :mellow:

I mean.. I wouldn't go to a concert of hers but i felt inclined to give her the BOTD after the breakdown, marriage & all that crazy stuff... but shes had 3 years off & if she aint got it back by now then I just dont think shes in the game anymore.

I mean.. I wouldn't go to a concert of hers but i felt inclined to give her the BOTD after the breakdown, marriage & all that crazy stuff... but shes had 3 years off & if she aint got it back by now then I just dont think shes in the game anymore.

Dr phil said it might be the meds she's on.

& Smiles was right....the vma 07performance was better than that gma performance. smh

Why is it 'Of course it will'...Please explain this cause there is nothing that warrants it to do well.

People shouldn't feel sorry for her either. She's had plenty of time to get over her issues, and if not she shouldn't be making music, least not music that's 'in denial', and yull shouldn't be buying it cause you are just funding her yes people.

Archived