Do You all think Britney's Tour

CalQuin

Hopefully all these bad reviews (lately)will REALLY wake ppl the fuck up outta la la Britney land and they'll start judging and making decisions based off Britney -the artist and not Britney-the celebrity. Her tour success last go round was VERY sickening to me to be honest.

Hopefully all these bad reviews (lately)will REALLY wake ppl the fuck up outta la la Britney land and they'll start judging and making decisions based off Britney -the artist and not Britney-the celebrity. Her tour success last go round was VERY sickening to me to be honest.

-_-

Dedicated fans are not gonna sell out a tour.

We saw that with Janet on the Rockwitchu tour.

Tours always need a 'floating voter', and right now, aint no general music fan gonna pay to see her prance around and sit on massive props whilst miming to a CD track, that isn't even a hit.

I'll be suprised if it does sell out.

Dedicated fans are not gonna sell out a tour.

We saw that with Janet on the Rockwitchu tour.

Tours always need a 'floating voter', and right now, aint no general music fan gonna pay to see her prance around and sit on massive props whilst miming to a CD track, that isn't even a hit.

I'll be suprised if it does sell out.

I know you'll probably have a seizure over this, but you do realize that Britney has a much larger dedicated fan base than Janet does at this point?

He is bitch :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

But he's a HUGE Britney stan. He use to be on here...I miss him and his friend Cosmo too :tear:

It's funny, even a lot of the stans I know who were criticizing her performances were still going apeshit as soon as the dates were released and were already planning which dates they were attending. :lol:

I haven't decided if I'm going yet, though, 'cause she's not coming to my city. But I'll probably eventually give in and go to the Orlando show.

It's funny, even a lot of the stans I know who were criticizing her performances were still going apeshit as soon as the dates were released and were already planning which dates they were attending. :lol:

I haven't decided if I'm going yet, though, 'cause she's not coming to my city. But I'll probably eventually give in and go to the Orlando show.

Britney's fanbase is very dedicated...I will say that -_-

Didn't you go to the Circus tour?

Archived