What's wrong with this picture?

art

KIIIIIIII KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

up until now, the first time we saw them together (besides that pic from 2006, the year they first met) was in December of 2009....welp, Janet and Wissam wasted no time chile lol

Tbh, I don't consider her a fashion icon. :lol:

it's the crazy shit that makes people fashion icons boo lol...while I wouldn't wear half the mess these "icons" wore, but I can totally understand why they are considered fashion icons...I mean, do you see how most of these designers dress??? lol

KIIIIIIII KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

up until now, the first time we saw them together (besides that pic from 2006, the year they first met) was in December of 2009....welp, Janet and Wissam wasted no time chile lol

:lmao:

Oh yea, I forgot about that pic of him sitting by Gil and Fran :lmao: Janet is a mess!

:lmao:

Oh yea, I forgot about that pic of him sitting by Gil and Fran :lmao: Janet is a mess!

well she told ya'll in her damn acknowledgments that she's glad she waited...key word: waited! lol....they've been wanting to get together for a good ass minute lol

I really question how and why Janet is a fashion icon.

She's not a fashion icon, she's a style icon. And most of her iconic styles come from her videos. She has never been a label whore, although she has her favorite designers. But a lot of her outfits have inspired other peoples style.

Archived