Sales Figures: Britney Spears Hits #1 With Lowest Sales To Date

SonofBaldwin

You would miss me. ;-)

How is it over in Janet xone? I bet it's quiet without me.

Well, the Britney threads would certainly be a bit shorter without your incessant moaning. -_-

I don't go over to JX very much but, believe it or not, there are enough loons over there to keep the place going without you! :w00t:

a lot of people are going to gag when their favorites come out and they are not pulling the numbers from there last project it's the sign of the times

No kidding. Record sales have been plummeting overall in the US (and in most of the world, but really significantly here lately).

The only people who can pull out big numbers these days are pretty much Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne, and SuBo. :lol:

No kidding. Record sales have been plummeting overall in the US (and in most of the world, but really significantly here lately).

The only people who can pull out big numbers these days are pretty much Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne, and SuBo. :lol:

people want to shade single sales when they are selling better than the albums I don't think Lil Wayne can pull those numbers any more that was a chance in a lifetime and Subo only releases around the holiday time could she really pull those number on any other day

Archived