next week rihanna officially is going to enter the big diva club

King Baby

It is a flop, isnt it?

Well yeah, but that's what I mean.

I love how people are all suddendly like 'oh she's so great, breaking records', just cause she is releasing a couple of current dance tunes that she didn't even produce or write, when only 2 years ago 'R rated' (which is actually a better record) was seen as a kinda flop. Even on the release of 'Loud' people were like "this is crap", and then suddendly its having hits and everyone is loving it and her and considering her as one of the major players.

It's amazing what a woman beater can do to your career. Before then, she was just 'that girl who had that umbrella ella ella hit'. Well in the UK anyway. And now she won't leave the daym Top 10 in the Album chart.

I love how people are all suddendly like 'oh she's so great, breaking records', just cause she is releasing a couple of current dance tunes that she didn't even produce or write, when only 2 years ago 'R rated' (which is actually a better record) was seen as a kinda flop. Even on the release of 'Loud' people were like "this is crap", and then suddendly its having hits and everyone is loving it and her and considering her as one of the major players.

It's amazing what a woman beater can do to your career. Before then, she was just 'that girl who had that umbrella ella ella hit'. Well in the UK anyway. And now she won't leave the daym Top 10 in the Album chart.

Ignore the hype and make ur own opinion

I still dont see what is so good about Loud, but Im gonna re-listen....im gonna change my mind

I dont see what is so good about whats my name or s&m....whats my name...the only good part is the hook and chorus...but the rest bored.gifbored.gif...s&m...its not an exceptional hit

im not seeing the big deal

theres just no other competition @ the moment

That's because her team instantly went back to the "dance" sound to cover up the very limited success of Rated R so she could be successful again like during her Good Girl Gone Bad era (let's not forget the only #1 hit and the song people tend to remember from Rated R is "Rude Boy", a dance song). The funny thing about it is that RIAA certified it (Rated R...released Nov. '09) platinum in Jan. '10 for a shipment of 1 million copies, but it actually scanned a million in Dec. '10...that's with a remixes album and a 3 CD collection released.

Archived