next week rihanna officially is going to enter the big diva club

King Baby

Ya'll be as sassy as ya'll wanna be but to be 23 and on legend's heels as big as Janet and Madonna with number ones is pretty impressive. Especially when far more talented babes that been out longer like Bee and P!nk and even Christina aren't even close.

I don't think she is on Janet's heels, first off I could make a case that is stronger for all these other divas, first off Janet had to sell more singles to get to that number one spot, so as far as revenue goes Janet and other "big divas" has her beat by a long shot. Secondly Janet has hits across the board on pop, r&b, Rock, she has a shitload of dance #1's, when Rihanna can boast numbers across the board in every category then she can be "big diva" right now all I'm thinking is this only proves the music business model is broken because a bitch that can't perform worth a damn hits number one like it was flipping a coin. Same thing for these awards now, they just give em out, these folks out here today have not earned they spot the way the trail blazers ahead of them did.

Ya'll be as sassy as ya'll wanna be but to be 23 and on legend's heels as big as Janet and Madonna with number ones is pretty impressive. Especially when far more talented babes that been out longer like Bee and P!nk and even Christina aren't even close.

And she didn't even write a single lyric on any of them >_<

This. :coffee:

Although I do enjoy her music. :asham:

Im not gonna lie I like her music, that shit is good, can't get with her performing same thing with Britney it's like they have the formula down, get a make-up artist, shoot some photos, great producers, great writers since they can't write, and manage the fuck outta them, yet these bitches can't perform to save their lives

Good thing that her songs are as timeless and as good as the other Divas or else people would be laughing at this

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

20jfgqe.gif

24obodsjpg.gif

Who even cares. I can't even remember Rihanna's songs

How many of these "number ones" are duets?

Aren't all of Janet's #1s SOLO EFFORTS!

Archived