Video of Rihanna's performance of CKB on American Idol

DJ Y2K Malone™

It kinda made me love her again, for some reason.

It was a lovely performance, but besides that...

-She looks great when she's thick.

-Her eyes are beautiful with that makeup.

-This performance seemed very honest/sweet.

-She held my attention the entire time.

-Her voice is the best it's ever been.

Negatives?

-That fucking weave--gimme some fivehead, boo.

-She didn't perform the S&M remix with Britney. :asham:

I actually caught her on the show and Ryan said she sold 30 million albums worldwide :unsure: ..i didnt know she was doing it LIKE that.

He must have meant records. She was almost at 15 million before Loud was released, and there's no way the latest album pulled 15 million alone.

*death* @ the person that uploaded the video not accepting comments about the performance obviously being lipped.

He must have meant records. She was almost at 15 million before Loud was released, and there's no way the latest album pulled 15 million alone.

*death* @ the person that uploaded the video not accepting comments about the performance obviously being lipped.

him said albums :rolleyes: ..i think >_<

him said albums :rolleyes: ..i think >_<

he said albums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfq19pVF48

What the fuck? She didn't lip synch. And I haven't read that anywhere besides here which of course brings us back to the negativity that you all spew at every single artist that is mentioned...get over yourselves. she sounds GREAT and LIVE. :excited:

Of course a Britney fan would see it as negativity. :asham:

Yup.

What the fuck? She didn't lip synch. And I haven't read that anywhere besides here which of course brings us back to the negativity that you all spew at every single artist that is mentioned...get over yourselves. she sounds GREAT and LIVE. :excited:

dead at the fucking hater that took your +1 that i gave you away

they been mad all week :lmao:

Archived