When to Unfriend somone on FaceBook...

Bailey

...there is actually a list that exists specifically telling you rules of Facebook do's and don'ts and when it's time to unfriend someone, now I know this female from way back In high school and she has made several anti-gay comments, and I mean she makes herself VERY clear, at first I was just insulted, now I am fucking irritated and it's time to either tell her str8 the fuck up her shit is tired and/or remove her bitch ass altogether I am tired of shit like this:

"So now you can't call a person a "F'ing Faggot" without getting fined 100K? What is this backwards a** world coming too? Isn't homosexuality still WRONG? Even gay people knew that the ref made a bad call and Kobe had the right to vent... David Stern is a Edomite devil!"

I would have "liked" her comment and unfriend her. Haha!

chile this is not the time to be cute she has said worst before and I did not react, which I am now beginning to think she wants people to react. She went on a rant before about how "that shit is nasty, I don't care if you a man or a woman" I let it slide, but this woman is showing how damn ignorant she is and worst of all I don't want that shit on MY page. I read the rules, you do not express political opinions that will incite rage, you do not talk about people in a negative way. I mean it is a whole list literally made that says when this shit goes down time to click that button :filenails: bad part about the quote is I remember it from months back because I was offended yet you my "friend" :umm:

Does she know your gay ?

I don't even have time to address people like that, cuz the probability is that she just wants to lick some pussy herself :coffee:

She sounds like an uneducated fool who knows no better ..... I say DELETE :)

Im actually ready to do it, she has several folks from high school and we are friends on facebook but she be going there on gays like I said before at first I was bothered, now im just annoyed :filenails: and it does not take a genius to look at my friends list and figure out what time it is with me, she has other female friends that are gay so I am like what is the problem girl let it go

it FB!!!! :blink: who give a damn if you unfriend her . fuck her if u dont want her on your page delete the bitch

wendystareo-vi.gif

my position was do I want to say something like um hey? or just be done with a bitch that's all it really was not complicated to me, but I think she does that stuff just to be doing SOMETHING

my position was do I want to say something like um hey? or just be done with a bitch that's all it really was not complicated to me, but I think she does that stuff just to be doing SOMETHING

just delete her :thumbup: y waste your time on some irrelevant person on your fb page? :rolleyes:

ugh oh......im catching feelings, we have like 15 mutual friends, I love her mother she is so sweet, I don't know maybe we can agree to disagree but the gay stuff is pretty big, I went to delete her ended up on her page and it feels like if i remove her than I must be bothered

chile this is not the time to be cute she has said worst before and I did not react, which I am now beginning to think she wants people to react. She went on a rant before about how "that shit is nasty, I don't care if you a man or a woman" I let it slide, but this woman is showing how damn ignorant she is and worst of all I don't want that shit on MY page. I read the rules, you do not express political opinions that will incite rage, you do not talk about people in a negative way. I mean it is a whole list literally made that says when this shit goes down time to click that button :filenails: bad part about the quote is I remember it from months back because I was offended yet you my "friend" :umm:

LOL! Well, you should have unfriended her way before she posted that. I don't have those kind of people on my Facebook anyway. When they start writing things that are like WTF, then it's time to unfriend.

Archived