I think "if" is her greatest song

Xtraordinary Xternal

IF is definitely one of the best songs as far as I'm concerned. I loved it when I first heard it and creamed when I saw that choreography. It is definitely timeless and underrated...I can't believe her fans consider that song undreratted especially with the shit, poor excuse for music, that you queens fight over constantly due to record sales and awards, that's out today. :blink:

IF is definitely one of the best songs as far as I'm concerned. I loved it when I first heard it and creamed when I saw that choreography. It is definitely timeless and underrated...I can't believe her fans consider that song undreratted especially with the shit, poor excuse for music, that you queens fight over constantly due to record sales and awards, that's out today. :blink:

These bastards don't know any better. :sigh:

11 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)

7 members, 1 guests, 3 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

freexone9, mrfuckery, Jodienda76, Illi, Little Miss Strawberry, JoeJoe, LyricalLesson

monique189.gif @ you logging off and coming back with the "I got busy" lie to cover up the fact that you're mad and got destroyed yet again

janet15939.gif

I just knew I had to use that part of the video :lmao:

Since I feel bad for just destroying you in here like never before, I decided to be nice to you and subscribed to your channel -_-

That was a good one, I'll give you that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

However, since you used one of my videos for the gif, technically I win. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

You didn't destroy me. :rolleyes: I'm having issues with tinypic. <_< (is any one else having issue with Tinypic? :unsure: )

But thank you... :excited::dance::excited::blush:

If I could get into my tinypic account I would post a "hug" smilie, but I don't want you to think I would ever lay even one finger on you. :coffee:

That was a good one, I'll give you that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

However, since you used one of my videos for the gif, technically I win. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

You didn't destroy me. :rolleyes: I'm having issues with tinypic. <_< (is any one else having issue with Tinypic? :unsure: )

But thank you... :excited::dance::excited::blush:

If I could get into my tinypic account I would post a "hug" smilie, but I don't want you to think I would ever lay even one finger on you. :coffee:

normal_18th_Soul_Train_Awards_Mar_22_2004_%2840%29.jpg

Actually I'm using the footage that someone else filmed...not yours, so I still win. Has to suck not being able to make gifs huh :whistle:

I went over to tinypic and was able to upload a gif with no problem...I told you about their new "D2M" block :coffee:

-_-

I wish you could so I could post "<insert Jo's reaction in FCG when Loretta's character hugged her>" :shifty:

normal_18th_Soul_Train_Awards_Mar_22_2004_%2840%29.jpg

Actually I'm using the footage that someone else filmed...not yours, so I still win. Has to suck not being able to make gifs huh :whistle:

I went over to tinypic and was able to upload a gif with no problem...I told you about their new "D2M" block :coffee:

-_-

I wish you could so I could post "<insert Jo's reaction in FCG when Loretta's character hugged her>" :shifty:

:rolleyes:

Still you got the gif from MY video(s), so ultimately I still win! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Then what the hell is wrong with my account. <_< ...and don't give me that D2M shit :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That was funny...but you don't have a gif of that.... Unless you've got an illegal copy of the film...and if so send me a fucking copy bitch! :angry:

:rolleyes:

Still you got the gif from MY video(s), so ultimately I still win! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Then what the hell is wrong with my account. <_< ...and don't give me that D2M shit :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That was funny...but you don't have a gif of that.... Unless you've got an illegal copy of the film...and if so send me a fucking copy bitch! :angry:

^_^

*goes to unsubscribe* :dance:

I'm not...you said it for me :D

Yes it was :lmao: Janet had use laughing hard :lmao: I don't even think it's up illegally :rolleyes: Well besides cam jobs :unsure: *does a search for one* :ph34r:

^_^

*goes to unsubscribe* :dance:

I'm not...you said it for me :D

Yes it was :lmao: Janet had use laughing hard :lmao: I don't even think it's up illegally :rolleyes: Well besides cam jobs :unsure: *does a search for one* :ph34r:

<_<

How the hell are you gonna unsubscribe after you JUST subscribed. :umm:

Well I need some help in figuring out what's wrong, because all my damn pics and gifs are stored on that tinypic account. I can't fight any more gif battles without it... :cry:

Tyler didn't give Janhova enough screen time. <_< Well if you find one pm me a link. :ph34r:

<_<

How the hell are you gonna unsubscribe after you JUST subscribed. :umm:

Well I need some help in figuring out what's wrong, because all my damn pics and gifs are stored on that tinypic account. I can't fight any more gif battles without it... :cry:

Tyler didn't give Janhova enough screen time. <_< Well if you find one pm me a link. :ph34r:

^_^

I'm evil remember...just admit defeat and I'll stay subscribed -_-

Awww :tear: ( :lmao::lmao::lmao: )

She should have had more...will do. But you don't know how to use torrents do you :unsure: