I think "if" is her greatest song

Xtraordinary Xternal

^_^

I'm evil remember...just admit defeat and I'll stay subscribed -_-

Awww :tear: ( :lmao::lmao::lmao: )

She should have had more...will do. But you don't know how to use torrents do you :unsure:

:hmph:

It goes against my nature to admit defeat...especially when I didn't lose. :umm:

It's not funny! :cry:

Yes, I know how to use torrents. :rolleyes: I just need to download a software, so that I can download them. I think you sent me something a while back.

:D

*unsubscribes*

:lmao:

I can send you something better later on -_-

:angry:

...bitch <_<

Why is "tinypic account drama" funny to you? :umm: It's NOT funny! :tear:

Another Bit torrent software? :unsure:

Once again Henri makes TOF log off to reattach his wig. :sigh::lmao:

Henrietta didn't make me log off...I'm having issue with my tiny pic account, and he took advantage of that. <_<

If I had a level playing field I would've won as usual! :coffee:

:angry:

...bitch <_<

Why is "tinypic account drama" funny to you? :umm: It's NOT funny! :tear:

Another Bit torrent software? :unsure:

Henrietta didn't make me log off...I'm having issue with my tiny pic account, and he took advantage of that. <_<

If I had a level playing field I would've won as usual! :coffee:

:shifty:

:blush:

Because I didn't have any problems with it...just you :lmao:

Yeah...which one did I tell you to get? Vuze right? If so, then nevermind -_-

Keep blaming tinypic even though you're the only one that's having a problem with it and I didn't :coffee:

:blush:

Because I didn't have any problems with it...just you :lmao:

Yeah...which one did I tell you to get? Vuze right? If so, then nevermind -_-

Keep blaming tinypic even though you're the only one that's having a problem with it and I didn't :coffee:

:sigh:

Don't ask me to share videos with you ever again... :hmph:

Well obviously something has happened to my account, I just don't know what. If you would stop laughing for just a moment and try to help me, maybe I can fix whatever the problem is... :umm:

Yes, Vuze -_-

It's not fair...I can't even participate in a pic battle anymore thanks to this BS!!! :cry:

:sigh:

Don't ask me to share videos with you ever again... :hmph:

Well obviously something has happened to my account, I just don't know what. If you would stop laughing for just a moment and try to help me, maybe I can fix whatever the problem is... :umm:

Yes, Vuze -_-

It's not fair...I can't even participate in a pic battle anymore thanks to this BS!!! :cry:

You'll share them :D

I did help you...I told you about their "D2M" block -_-

Okay...that's the best one :blush:

You'll share them :D

I did help you...I told you about their "D2M" block -_-

Okay...that's the best one :blush:

We had a similar discussion before on the last board. I said I wouldn't share my vids with you anymore, and you said I would... I didn't share the last five videos I made after that with you :excited: Try me again... :coffee:

This isn't some D2M BS, and you'll still making jokes about my situation...some random internet message board associate you are :hmph:

I'm assuming you didn't find an illegal good quality copy of FCG -_-

Still laughing at my misfortune... <_<

We had a similar discussion before on the last board. I said I wouldn't share my vids with you anymore, and you said I would... I didn't share the last five videos I made after that with you :excited: Try me again... :coffee:

This isn't some D2M BS, and you'll still making jokes about my situation...some random internet message board associate you are :hmph:

I'm assuming you didn't find an illegal good quality copy of FCG -_-

Still laughing at my misfortune... <_<

But you still ended up posting a video you made, which means sharing ^_^

Is it working now?

:whistle: I found a good cam job...there was a better cam job but it cut off during Jo's last scene with her husband :umm:

-_-

But you still ended up posting a video you made, which means sharing ^_^

Is it working now?

:whistle: I found a good cam job...there was a better cam job but it cut off during Jo's last scene with her husband :umm:

-_-

I won't share another one. :hmph:

Kinda sort of, I can search through gifs/pics now, but I keep having to refresh it though...it's just unnecessarily cumbersome. :umm:

Well where's the link to the damn cam job...bitch <_<

:tear:

I won't share another one. :hmph:

Kinda sort of, I can search through gifs/pics now, but I keep having to refresh it though...it's just unnecessarily cumbersome. :umm:

Well where's the link to the damn cam job...bitch <_<

:tear:

We'll see -_- I feel like giving a post a negative...had JoeJoe posted some nonsense today so I can do it :w00t:

That's why I really don't fuck with tinypic -_- Plus they put all your stuff up for the public eye -_-

Ho, look that shit up yourself :umm: I don't know :coffee:

*chuckles*

We'll see -_- I feel like giving a post a negative...had JoeJoe posted some nonsense today so I can do it :w00t:

That's why I really don't fuck with tinypic -_- Plus they put all your stuff up for the public eye -_-

Ho, look that shit up yourself :umm: I don't know :coffee:

*chuckles*

No, I don't think joejoe has posted today. Go give one of Austineisha's post a negative. :excited:

I'm gonna use a different pic site, but I'm just mad that all my pics and gifs are on tinypic. Stuff I deleted from my computer, or stuff that I lost when I previously pc had a virus. <_<

See, you're no help AT ALL!!! :angry:

:cry:

No, I don't think joejoe has posted today. Go give one of Austineisha's post a negative. :excited:

I'm gonna use a different pic site, but I'm just mad that all my pics and gifs are on tinypic. Stuff I deleted from my computer, or stuff that I lost when I previously pc had a virus. <_<

See, you're no help AT ALL!!! :angry:

:cry:

What did he post? If I disagree with it, I will -_-

That's why you buy another drive for pics, movies, and shit -_-

Say please.

*chuckles harder*

What did he post? If I disagree with it, I will -_-

That's why you buy another drive for pics, movies, and shit -_-

Say please.

*chuckles harder*

I don't know, just find any of his flop posts and go on a negative spree. :excited:

I know...trust me, I've learned my lesson -_-

First you wanted me beg you to stay subscribed to me, and now you want me to beg you for your help... I will not demean myself in such a way :hmph:

Stop laughing at my situation :tear:

I don't know, just find any of his flop posts and go on a negative spree. :excited:

I know...trust me, I've learned my lesson -_-

First you wanted me beg you to stay subscribed to me, and now you want me to beg you for your help... I will not demean myself in such a way :hmph:

Stop laughing at my situation :tear:

I've used it -_-

-_-

Fine *goes to make gifs from it* :excited:

:lol:

On who? :unsure: ...and it better not be any of my posts! <_<

Make a gif from what? :huh: You're not making any sense Hendrika :blink:

Is this how you treat people dealing with a difficult situation? You laugh at them... :cry:

You asked me to send you the FCG's link, I said say please, you said no, and I said I'm gonna make gifs from it :mellow: I know you're always behind, but at least attempt at keeping up :sigh:

Your answer -_-

You asked me to send you the FCG's link, I said say please, you said no, and I said I'm gonna make gifs from it :mellow: I know you're always behind, but at least attempt at keeping up :sigh:

Your answer -_-

Bitch!!!!!!!! :angry:

Well we've been having this conversation for a long time now, forgive me for forgetting some aspects of it. :umm: Send me the link...please, bitch. <_<

Why did I click that link? :sigh: