My Control!

bu.

344w5r8-vi.gif

You two make me so emotional. Your support means a lot. Thanks for saying that Selz...I truly appreciate it. I've never been so scared in my life before. And I especially don't want to get you into trouble or anything if my parents go all psycho. Thats another thing i'm worried about lol. Like I said on BBM I'm a 22 year old legal able person...they can't do shit. But I still worry.

Just don't give up my address... and don't tell them I work for the borough council :lmao:

BTW - my mum and step dad know, my step dad was a little bit concerned but he trusts me... my mum is fine with it :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just don't give up my address... and don't tell them I work for the borough council :lmao:

BTW - my mum and step dad know, my step dad was a little bit concerned but he trusts me... my mum is fine with it :)

Awwww why was he concerned? Bless them. I was going to ask you if they knew :lol:

I won't give up your address don't worry :lol:.

I'm excited now!! It's like an adventure!

Bubu, I will help you any way I can too (not that I can do much right now except listen and give advice) xx

Awww your support is much appreciate it. You're a great friend :wub:. You both are <3

Awwww why was he concerned? Bless them. I was going to ask you if they knew :lol:

I won't give up your address don't worry :lol:.

He was a bit worried about your parents too, plus he's quite old school and doesn't really get the whole internet friends thing, I don't think he realised that I've known you online for a few years. I spoke to him again last weekend while he was painting the wall and he said it seemed ok.

He was a bit worried about your parents too, plus he's quite old school and doesn't really get the whole internet friends thing, I don't think he realised that I've known you online for a few years. I spoke to him again last weekend while he was painting the wall and he said it seemed ok.

Awww bless him. I'm worried about what he might say now :lol:. Hopefully everything will be fine. PS did you say bring my own pillow or pillow case :lol:?

Awww bless him. I'm worried about what he might say now :lol:. Hopefully everything will be fine. PS did you say bring my own pillow or pillow case :lol:?

There is a pillow on the bed, it was just hidden by crap :lol: Is one enough? :lol:

Archived