My Control!

bu.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I like honesty. Yeah I knew you went quite in London but wasn't sure where exactly you lived. Silly question but what's race relations like there? I keep thinking I'll end finding a place in an area I'm likely to get mugged or beat up :lol:. what about employment?

TW is about 40 miles south of London, about 50 mins to an hour by train to Charing Cross.

Everybody lives in TW - I have Polish people two doors up and some more round the corner, Filipinos opposite, and that's just my road... there are plenty of different races here too. :lol:

TW is about 40 miles south of London, about 50 mins to an hour by train to Charing Cross.

Everybody lives in TW - I have Polish people two doors up and some more round the corner, Filipinos opposite, and that's just my road... there are plenty of different races here too. :lol:

Oh haha that's pretty cool then haha! Thats not so bad a distance from London. Far enough to escape the craziess of re city but close enough to not miss any action. Lol I like the diversity!! Your selling technique has improved in the space of 2 replies :lol:

• 1 month later...

BUMPing this because I need some more 'advice' so to say.

So I decided to go ahead with leaving. But i'm so damn scared. I'm scared of just leaving and then what would happen as a result. would my parents just stay quiet or would they act like I've been kidnapped or something lol. I can't tell them I'm leaving because they'd probably perform an honour killing or something psychotic. The plan was to just pack my shit and go when they're not at home and leave a note. I actually fear them.

I've been having chest pains just from thinking of it so damn much. So much stress. Because once I do this things will NEVER be the same again.

BUMPing this because I need some more 'advice' so to say.

So I decided to go ahead with leaving. But i'm so damn scared. I'm scared of just leaving and then what would happen as a result. would my parents just stay quiet or would they act like I've been kidnapped or something lol. I can't tell them I'm leaving because they'd probably perform an honour killing or something psychotic. The plan was to just pack my shit and go when they're not at home and leave a note. I actually fear them.

I've been having chest pains just from thinking of it so damn much. So much stress. Because once I do this things will NEVER be the same again.

Have you informed all of your contacts? I would get everything straightened out before doing anything drastic.

What do you mean informed contacts?

You mentioned you may stay with friends and that you have contacts. :unsure:

I just want you to make sure that you can rely on them when the time comes. I wouldn't want you to sleep on the streets.

You mentioned you may stay with friends and that you have contacts. :unsure:

I just want you to make sure that you can rely on them when the time comes. I wouldn't want you to sleep on the streets.

Oh right yeah that's all sorted. I have a plan and everything. Its just taking that first step.

Until you have a job lined up and somewhere to stay, I don't think you should go

I have somewhere to stay. Its just the job thing. That's what's scaring me a little. But if I stay here any longer I'm scared of what I'll do. I'm going crazy living here. However I'm so scared about the consequences too. My heart says go. My brain says no.

I have somewhere to stay. Its just the job thing. That's what's scaring me a little. But if I stay here any longer I'm scared of what I'll do. I'm going crazy living here. However I'm so scared about the consequences too. My heart says go. My brain says no.

Have somewhere to stay that is your own, or that you are renting. You can't rely on someone's goodwill. If you are moving out with no way ongoing back if things don't work out then you should get a job etc lined up first. You have a few months money to survive, and what if you don't find a job in that time

The place that I'm staying will be rented by me. The job thing makes sensem I know there's quite a few jobs available where I'm going. Its a big risk...

Where are you going, and are you going to take me out for dinner?!

Where are you going, and are you going to take me out for dinner?!

I'm going with Selz' offer lol. I'd take you out ^_^ but I need to save my money :asham:. We should just walk the streets together :filenails:

I'm going with Selz' offer lol. I'd take you out ^_^ but I need to save my money :asham:. We should just walk the streets together :filenails:

You'll be walking the streets touting for business if your plan fails lol

Oooh ur moving to Selz house!! I'm coming to visit!!

You'll be walking the streets touting for business if your plan fails lol

Oooh ur moving to Selz house!! I'm coming to visit!!

Lol I know. My cousin said she won't let me hit the streets though :unsure:

:lmao: I don't mind...ask Selz

She already said I can :)

You better get your ass down here :filenails::lol:

Bu - I understand your fears, I wish there was something I could say to make that part go away. If it helps I wouldn't ever just put you out on the street, if we both felt it wasn't working out for us living together I would help you find another house share somewhere. Obviously I can't guarantee how quickly you'll get a job here but if the worst really comes down I will support you as best I can. I mean, my stupid bloody brother never bothered giving me any money when he was staying here and I managed :lol: I'm not comparing you to him of course, just the money thing :lol:

You better get your ass down here :filenails::lol:

Bu - I understand your fears, I wish there was something I could say to make that part go away. If it helps I wouldn't ever just put you out on the street, if we both felt it wasn't working out for us living together I would help you find another house share somewhere. Obviously I can't guarantee how quickly you'll get a job here but if the worst really comes down I will support you as best I can. I mean, my stupid bloody brother never bothered giving me any money when he was staying here and I managed :lol: I'm not comparing you to him of course, just the money thing :lol:

I will come Selz, after the concert at some point. I'm glad Bu is staying with you, it makes me feel a little better about his situation :)

344w5r8-vi.gif

You two make me so emotional. Your support means a lot. Thanks for saying that Selz...I truly appreciate it. I've never been so scared in my life before. And I especially don't want to get you into trouble or anything if my parents go all psycho. Thats another thing i'm worried about lol. Like I said on BBM I'm a 22 year old legal able person...they can't do shit. But I still worry.

Archived