Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Kim

YAS!!!!

I cant wait to see Mrs. Weasley go awf!!!!... although i do enjoy Bellatrix and Helena is like one of my favorite actresses -_- ...still though :blush::rolleyes:

"not my daughter, you bitch!" <---- i'm dying to hear momma weasley say this. :excited::blush:

i love bellatrix too but the hussy has got to go. -_-

"not my daughter, you bitch!" <---- i'm dying to hear momma weasley say this. :excited::blush:

i love bellatrix too but the hussy has to go. -_-

i know. she betta deliver that line too with much emphasis on the word bitch! :excited: a snap of the fingers wouldnt hurt either :rolleyes::unsure:

this comes out on my birthday :blush:

i love bellatrix too but the hussy has got to go. -_-

:excited:

This shit is going to be epic. :excited:

I'm going to be in denial that this is the end for all things Harry Potter. I was in denial for the longest that I read the last page EVER of a Harry Potter book. -_-

• 1 month later...

This marks an end to my childhood :tear: Nooooo!! :tear: But I can't wait to see Mrs. Weasley and Bellatrix go at it. That'll be such a highlight :jerry:

After this all I'm gonna hear from some of these younger chicks is about that Nightlight/Twilight whatever. SMeyer's pathetic excuse for a franchise. Just... :&

This marks an end to my childhood :tear: Nooooo!! :tear: But I can't wait to see Mrs. Weasley and Bellatrix go at it. That'll be such a highlight :jerry:

After this all I'm gonna hear from some of these younger chicks is about that Nightlight/Twilight whatever. SMeyer's pathetic excuse for a franchise. Just... :&

I know. :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

*gets life* :excited:

i could have done without queen voldemort and her lady screams throughout the entire trailer. :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I can't be the only one who saw it this weekend. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. :excited: They really went all out with this one. :w00t:

Mrs. Weasley did her THANG! :w00t: I was scared they might have left out that part, but then their battle came out of nowhere. :w00t:

Prof. McGonagall was great too. Every time she was on screen, I got goosebumps and got emotional. -_- I always loved her character.

I'm still processing everything. :excited:

At the end, I couldn't believe it was all over. I just... :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: No more HP things to look forward to anymore. :tear:

'Potter' takes down Batman with $168.6M weekend

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The boy wizard has vanquished the dark knight with a record-setting magic act at the weekend box office.

Warner Bros. estimates that "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" took in $168.6 million domestically from Friday to Sunday. That beats the previous best opening weekend of $158.4 million, also held by Warner Bros. for 2008's Batman blockbuster "The Dark Knight."

The studio had not yet released international numbers for the full weekend, but "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" has been working the same charms since it began rolling out overseas Wednesday. Through Friday, the film had taken in $157.5 million internationally, putting it on course to become the franchise's first billion-dollar worldwide hit.

"This will be the biggest 'Harry Potter' by far," said Dan Fellman, head of domestic distribution at Warner Bros. "A billion dollars is definitely going to happen."

The current franchise high is $974.8 million worldwide for the first film, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" 10 years ago.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" does have the advantage of 3-D screenings, which cost a few dollars more than 2-D shows. Because of the higher 3-D price, plus regular inflation, "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" sold fewer tickets than "The Dark Knight" over opening weekend.

The "Harry Potter" finale also set a record for best opening day domestically Friday with $92.1 million, nearly $20 million ahead of the previous high for "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" two years ago.

Other records for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2: best domestic gross for debut midnight shows at $43.5 million, topping the $30 million for last year's "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse"; best domestic opening in huge-screen IMAX theaters with $15.5 million, surpassing the $12.2 million for last year's "Alice in Wonderland"; and best worldwide IMAX debut with $23.5 million, beating the $20.4 million for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" two weeks ago.

Paramount's third "Transformers" blockbuster, which had been No. 1 the previous two weekends, slipped to second-place with $21.3 million domestically. It remains the year's top domestic hit with $302.8 million.

The weekend's other new wide release, Disney's animated family flick "Winnie the Pooh," got swamped by "Harry Potter" mania. A return to the hand-drawn animation style of earlier adaptations of A.A. Milne's beloved storybook characters, "Winnie the Pooh" pulled in just $8 million domestically, finishing at No. 6.

----

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The people in our theater were doing way too much. we had like 15 wizards some with paper mache owls. And one had an anamatronic owl on his arm that moved and shit. I wanted to kick it. Some had brooms!

Nate, I'm sure you got your life.. :rolleyes:

Archived