FEMME FATALE CERTIFIED PLATINUM...................IT'S BRITNEY BYTCH !!

SNAP-A-DYKK 1814

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500k would be a hit for Janet. Esp now. & Esp that she's still blacklisted by radio.

I think radio will finally play Janet... Whenever she releases again. She's done a LOT in the last two years to rebuild her brand. She'll never be #1 in airplay because of her age (unless she releases something that takes on a life of it's own like Cher's "Believe"), but she'll probably get airplay just above what "Feedback" did now. Pop radio usually don't play older artists, no matter who you are.

I just wanted to use that gif ^_^:lol:

A real woman -_- She and her crew got eliminated and I'm so done with the show already <_<

You've been waiting on the opportunity to use that gif haven't you? :rolleyes: lol

The look fierce! The good crews ALWAYS get eliminated. <_< The stunty break dancing, b-boy groups ALWAYS win. :sigh:

You've been waiting on the opportunity to use that gif haven't you? :rolleyes: lol

The look fierce! The good crews ALWAYS get eliminated. <_< The stunty break dancing, b-boy groups ALWAYS win. :sigh:

:yep: I was waiting for you to say "I snatched you" or something related to me. I just had to create the opportunity myself -_-:lmao:

Trust me, that performance was the best of the night (they were in the bottom 2 and killed the other crew). In last week's episode, they were in the bottom 2 after that performance ( :mellow: ) and got eliminated ( :flipoff: ). I know...I don't know why I even bothered watching the show again. I had stopped right after Leiomy and her crew got eliminated -_-

Well, if it happens its rare.

How do you know that about Discipline. Janet could've released '2nite' and it might have exploded going by your logic.

'Discipline' by your theory was a reasonable hit then cause it sold 450,000 with hardly any promo, airplay or major hit single. Pretty impressive then for THESE TIMES don't you think. :rolleyes:

Britney's sales have dwindled too, and at an even faster rate.

So are you actually saying that if Janet sold 500,000 now, that would be a hit then would it?

I'll jump on the belief that you would be the first to label it a flop.

Just like many of the dumb fake fans that called her albums a flop when they debuted at no.2.

I'm sick of people giving Janet a hard time and then letting these wannabes away with crap. STOP IT.

IDK what more you want & honestly I just think you're being difficult. I'll just put it like this... I'm holding Britney to the same standard as any other artist who has had a string of multi platinum albums. So when whoever cam in here saying "& people call Janet or Christina's last efforts a flop" well yea... they were based off of pass efforts & the time in which they cam out. Did I expect them to move 5 trillion units ala Taylor Swift or the 90's/early 00's? No thats unreasonable, but relative to the time it wasnt that good. As far as relasing 2Nite & blowing up yea that could have happend, but the era is over so the "coulda, woulda shouldas" is pointless because in the long run Discipline didnt do well, point blank. Britney's era isn't over & theres they key difference.

:yep: I was waiting for you to say "I snatched you" or something related to me. I just had to create the opportunity myself -_-:lmao:

Trust me, that performance was the best of the night (they were in the bottom 2 and killed the other crew). In last week's episode, they were in the bottom 2 after that performance ( :mellow: ) and got eliminated ( :flipoff: ). I know...I don't know why I even bothered watching the show again. I had stopped right after Leiomy and her crew got eliminated -_-

:sigh: It's a hilarious gif...so I'll let you slide this time. :rolleyes: Snatch off your own wig and give a very stank "I don't need a wig, bitch!" walk...I LOVE it! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

What is the name of their group? I'll look them up... It's ALWAYS the same thing with ABDC...the judges LOVE the stunty b-boys and give negative comments to the groups that ACTUALLY dance and do more than just stunts. :sigh:

:sigh: It's a hilarious gif...so I'll let you slide this time. :rolleyes: Snatch off your own wig and give a very stank "I don't need a wig, bitch!" walk...I LOVE it! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

What is the name of their group? I'll look them up... It's ALWAYS the same thing with ABDC...the judges LOVE the stunty b-boys and give negative comments to the groups that ACTUALLY dance and do more than just stunts. :sigh:

:excited: Once that performance hit youtube, that was the first gif I created from it :clapping:

ReQuest. They only performed 3 times. Now their first one sucked badly so I see why they were in the bottom. The second one was the best of the night...had me so shocked I couldn't believe it (click here to see it). The third performance was a really good one, but the B-Boy judge queened out and wanted to cry over the other bottom group that was doing krump <_<

IDK what more you want & honestly I just think you're being difficult. I'll just put it like this... I'm holding Britney to the same standard as any other artist who has had a string of multi platinum albums. So when whoever cam in here saying "& people call Janet or Christina's last efforts a flop" well yea... they were based off of pass efforts & the time in which they cam out. Did I expect them to move 5 trillion units ala Taylor Swift or the 90's/early 00's? No thats unreasonable, but relative to the time it wasnt that good. As far as relasing 2Nite & blowing up yea that could have happend, but the era is over so the "coulda, woulda shouldas" is pointless because in the long run Discipline didnt do well, point blank. Britney's era isn't over & theres they key difference.

Circus only had 2 major singles. The 3rd was Radar, which was a legal requirement. So what makes you think this album will be any different.

Shes going on tour. The interest for the album is dwindling already. The small rise this week is just a blip, it will drop quickly as soon as its out the Top 10.

If you are basing Janet and Xtina's successes over past efforts then you should do the same for all, in which case, ff IS flopping cause her sales are less than previous albums.

Based on the hype Britney gets, I'd expect 4 to 5 million from her atleast.

She's obviously not AS big as her fans and her team make out if her current sales is the 'best' she can do, is she?!

Heck, she's got more twitter followers than those who have bought her album. Kinda lol when more than half her twitter followers didn't even bother to buy her album when she's probably been bigging them on twitter about it.

'Then' was only 3 years ago.

There is no evidence to say that sales have gone down since then, infact, with itunes prominance it has more likely gone up.

LOL @ you trying to make out 3 years ago was 'totally different'. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to do some research. In the US, album sales have declined by about 10% a year - if I recall the stats, they declined somewhere between 10 and 15% just last year. So, yes, even 3 years ago was different.

The impact of iTunes is often just that people buy the singles or other tracks they like, and not the whole album.

:excited: Once that performance hit youtube, that was the first gif I created from it :clapping:

ReQuest. They only performed 3 times. Now their first one sucked badly so I see why they were in the bottom. The second one was the best of the night...had me so shocked I couldn't believe it (click here to see it). The third performance was a really good one, but the B-Boy judge queened out and wanted to cry over the other bottom group that was doing krump <_<

YESSSS!!! YESSSSS! YESSS!!! That's one of the best ABDC performances I've ever seen! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I knew it....there's alway one judge that's all about the b-boy's and queens out for there stunts. :sigh:

That performance gave me LIFE though, and the end just sealed it...again the stank "I don't need a wig, bitch" walk and pose...she SERVED! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSS!!! YESSSSS! YESSS!!! That's one of the best ABDC performances I've ever seen! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I knew it....there's alway one judge that's all about the b-boy's and queens out for there stunts. :sigh:

That performance gave me LIFE though, and the end just sealed it...again the stank "I don't need a wig, bitch" walk and pose...she SERVED! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So you can see why it's hard to believe that they were in the bottom for the next episode after that performance. Something isn't right at all.

The thing is that all the tricks he queens out to are what other crews done in the past :sigh:

The ending was the best :wub: She pushed the original to the back with the other clones and became an original by taking off that wig :excited:

So you can see why it's hard to believe that they were in the bottom for the next episode after that performance. Something isn't right at all.

The thing is that all the tricks he queens out to are what other crews done in the past :sigh:

The ending was the best :wub: She pushed the original to the back with the other clones and became an original by taking off that wig :excited:

Oh I thought they voted off the same night of that performance...I didn't know they were in the bottom the following week...after that performance... :mellow: :mellow: I CAN'T!

:sigh: I'm not here for stunts PERIOD! It's cute and I understand why the crews use them as you only have like a minute to showcase what you can do, but it seems the judges only spotlight the stunts. It's never truly about the dancing, but what stunts you can bring to stage each week. :sigh:

I get it now...She snatched off her wig to be an original out of the clones. lol I just so entranced by the attitude she was giving...I missed the point. :lol: :lol:

Circus only had 2 major singles. The 3rd was Radar, which was a legal requirement. So what makes you think this album will be any different.

Shes going on tour. The interest for the album is dwindling already. The small rise this week is just a blip, it will drop quickly as soon as its out the Top 10.

If you are basing Janet and Xtina's successes over past efforts then you should do the same for all, in which case, ff IS flopping cause her sales are less than previous albums.

She's obviously not AS big as her fans and her team make out if her current sales is the 'best' she can do, is she?!

Heck, she's got more twitter followers than those who have bought her album. Kinda lol when more than half her twitter followers didn't even bother to buy her album when she's probably been bigging them on twitter about it.

This album will have 6 singles. The 3rd one will be with will.i.am. It'd prolly be huge.

Oh I thought they voted off the same night of that performance...I didn't know they were in the bottom the following week...after that performance... :mellow: :mellow: I CAN'T!

:sigh: I'm not here for stunts PERIOD! It's cute and I understand why the crews use them as you only have like a minute to showcase what you can do, but it seems the judges only spotlight the stunts. It's never truly about the dancing, but what stunts you can bring to stage each week. :sigh:

I get it now...She snatched off her wig to be an original out of the clones. lol I just so entranced by the attitude she was giving...I missed the point. :lol: :lol:

If that was the case, I'd be in prison for killing the judges -_-

That's how this season is starting off. And it's over since my group is gone -_-

:lol: The whole performance was all about cloning :lol:

If that was the case, I'd be in prison for killing the judges -_-

That's how this season is starting off. And it's over since my group is gone -_-

:lol: The whole performance was all about cloning :lol:

I don't understand why they were in the bottom two period... :mellow: then again, they always vote off the girl groups and the groups with "openly/out" gay members first...I hope you caught the shade when I said openly/out gay members. :whistle:

Like I said, I haven't watched since they got rid of Leiomy's group. :coffee:

Yes, I get it now... :asham: I told you I was so caught to realize they were doing that. lol

I don't understand why they were in the bottom two period... :mellow: then again, they always vote off the girl groups and the groups with "openly/out" gay members first...I hope you caught the shade when I said openly/out gay members. :whistle:

Like I said, I haven't watched since they got rid of Leiomy's group. :coffee:

Yes, I get it now... :asham: I told you I was so caught to realize they were doing that. lol

Caught and received -_-:lmao:

Well I'm done for GOOD now -_-

You must have just skipped to the performance -_-

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to do some research. In the US, album sales have declined by about 10% a year - if I recall the stats, they declined somewhere between 10 and 15% just last year. So, yes, even 3 years ago was different.

The impact of iTunes is often just that people buy the singles or other tracks they like, and not the whole album.

Which is why TTEW is going so great. It should be top 5 this week. :excited:

Caught and received -_-:lmao:

Well I'm done for GOOD now -_-

You must have just skipped to the performance -_-

:whistle::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If they were still around I might have considered watching again. :coffee:

I watched the performance and heard the mention the "cloning" factor of the performance, but I got caught in the performance and especially the end of it, that flew right over my head. :sigh::lol::lol: :lol:

I am basing it on past efforts, but hun THE ERA ISNT OVER YET! What part dont you get?

I am basing it on past efforts, but hun THE ERA ISNT OVER YET! What part dont you get?

No your not cause if you were you'd except its flopping based on HER past efforts.

Everyone's always claiming Janet's a flop if she doesn't hit A4U numbers, but have a totally different logic for Britney. I bet if I said, compare her sales now to 2000/2001 Oops or B1MT you would say that isn't fair. But when Damita Jo, 20 Y.O and Discipline come out and its not doing A4U 2001 numbers its a flop. It's just hypocricy.

One rule for one, another rule for someone else.

The ultimate fact is FF is not performing as well as one would except for her hype, name etc...It might be rising, it might be still in the Top 10...all that is irrelevant when the numbers aren't significant for her 'supposed' celebrity.

Archived