I won't go to anymore philly pride events

Xtraordinary Xternal

It was just a bit much... We had fun and got a few laughs but for the most part it had that been there done that feel to it.

We seen this older white man trying to dance to the new beyonce song he was so stiff and had no rhythm at all...

When we see flops on the dance floor me and my bestfriend decided to sandwich him... my boyfriend and his friends were in tears laughing. :lmao:

I didn't know Pride events got started this early ... >_< Do ya'll have black gay pride too?

Thats what it was...

This weekend was really nice though it was 3 major events going on...

Penn Relays , This huge art festival , and black gay pride... philly felt like ny for a second so busy with so many different people from different places.

I heard it was a crazy sexy party lastnight I never went to one... kinda curious as to how it works I wouldn't want any one to touch me... I just wanna watch.

Thats what it was...

Penn Relays , This huge art festival , and black gay pride... philly felt like ny for a second so busy with so many different people from different places.

I heard it was a crazy sexy party lastnight I never went to one... kinda curious as to how it works I wouldn't want any one to touch me... I just wanna watch.

So when is the regular "white" pride?

Our white pride is always early June and black pride is always in Aug.

Thats what it was...

i got invites to the events on facebook but i wasnt in the mood

one of my friends went out lastnite. anytime im not around he turns into a big hoe

:thumbup:

max :cheers:

you should come out next friday

well well its the creeper where u been mr? I still remember when we met that was funny lmao :lmao:

i met him on the way to ny i didnt even know who it was @ first :lmao:

i got invites to the events on facebook but i wasnt in the mood

one of my friends went out lastnite. anytime im not around he turns into a big hoe

I have a friend like that... my boyfriend called him out on it one day. My dude been so mean lately to gay guys he said he just tired of their bullshit. I was like oh my lmao...

max :cheers:

you should come out next friday

i met him on the way to ny i didnt even know who it was @ first :lmao:

He was at xo ... I was getting a drink and I heard someone say XTERNAL? I was buzzed and was like who the fuck is this calling me xternal up in this bitch? in my head I was like oh its max! such a nice guy.

Archived