I won't go to anymore philly pride events

Xtraordinary Xternal

I just can't with black gay events.....

there were a few events going on all week like a meet and greet and a town hall meeting

I have a friend like that... my boyfriend called him out on it one day. My dude been so mean lately to gay guys he said he just tired of their bullshit. I was like oh my lmao...

:lol:

this dude was so thirsty one nite he was tryna get with a dude i met but tried to be slick about it :umm:

well well its the creeper where u been mr? I still remember when we met that was funny lmao :lmao:

That was hilarious......another funny meeting was with Boii when we was going to NYC to see Janet. His facial expression was priceless

He was at xo ... I was getting a drink and I heard someone say XTERNAL? I was buzzed and was like who the fuck is this calling me xternal up in this bitch? in my head I was like oh its max! such a nice guy.

^_^

ugh I can't deal with that type of shit.... I only allow that if I give permission...

i agree thats why i dont have many gay friends

That was hilarious......another funny meeting was with Boii when we was going to NYC to see Janet. His facial expression was priceless

omg i rember hearing someone call my name the first time then the second time i looked back like who the efff is this guy :lmao:

Archived