unfriend Facebook person

Bailey

ok last straw she just keeps on about gays "I wonder what dude he caught it from???? Ha ha ha too much Down Low crap in this world GROSS!!!!!!! " gone, for thos eof you that don't know I have a "friend" on my facebook constantly posting homophobic shit it's like gurl what's in you trap :filenails:

I recently unfriend a person on FB, deleted her # out of my phone and told her we were no longer friends. Sometimes before you water your spiritual garden, you have to clean your house. -_-

I recently unfriend a person on FB, deleted her # out of my phone and told her we were no longer friends. Sometimes before you water your spiritual garden, you have to clean your house. -_-

And call pest control -_-

whats the big deal to un friend someone? :unsure: i dont understand the anxiety. i just did it yesterday. some guy i dont know but he knows people i guess i know, i un friended his ass yesterday cuss he post to damn much :coffee:

whats the big deal to un friend someone? :unsure: i dont understand the anxiety. i just did it yesterday. some guy i dont know but he knows people i guess i know, i un friended his ass yesterday cuss he post to damn much :coffee:

:cheer:

well ya'll making it sound so impersonal, maybe that's the way things are in that media, but I knew her from school her people, her mom is so sweet, I hate to think this girl was homophobic, and some of u dismiss it like whatever no big deal hit delete. I think it's that kinda attitude we have about people that breeds hatred, its like nobody cares anymore about anything

But honey some things are issues and some things are just whatever. If you get affected by trivial things like this - think about them, analyse them, etc it's just not helpful.

While ur sitting here making threads about whether she should be deleted from fb, and being effected by her homophobia she's chilling, completely unbothered thinking of new jokes about gays lol

But honey some things are issues and some things are just whatever. If you get affected by trivial things like this - think about them, analyse them, etc it's just not helpful.

While ur sitting here making threads about whether she should be deleted from fb, and being effected by her homophobia she's chilling, completely unbothered thinking of new jokes about gays lol

:umm: well if you say so it probably is Paul we move on

Are you being sarcastic?!

No I wasn't I trust your judgment I spent today telling Henry how responding to my ex as Paul said was the right move and has proven so, if you have to ask If I am being sarcastic then Im probably not.

Archived