The 4.0 Student Luncheon

Bailey

Ok so I learned I am not humble damn that if you do good and you a Black man in this day and age, pat yo self on the back boo you deserve it. My second student 4.0 luncheon was much better than my first. It makes me proud to see that I was not the only Black man in the room, there were several Black men and women in the room. Oh and I waited for miss thang from the first luncheon to get up to the podium cause I was right in front of it and stared her down sumthin wicked, she was the only other Black in the room last luncheon and she was not trying to hear me, oh and I sat at a table with Black students and let them all know so she got the gas face when she got her punk ass up there. I also learned that smart people come in all shapes and sizes, but mostly not so cute, or just funny looking altogether. Anywho I have a picture of myself but this time the school took pics and will email them which I am sure will come out better than mine did.

Johnie12.jpg

That hat is slick I'm feeling how it fit in with the look! And congrats on the 4.0 again of course. What did they serve at lunch?

Panko crusted Tilapia with garlic mash potatoes and a zucchini vegetable medley, house salad, and blueberry cheesecake for dessert

Panko crusted Tilapia with garlic mash potatoes and a zucchini vegetable medley, house salad, and blueberry cheesecake for dessert

I had to look that up :unsure: Nasty looking fish :&

It tastes really good though done right

It was actually fine, not my first choice but I had their chicken baked before so I said try something new, I was hoping for salmon I heard they do that, but I like to cook so I kinda know somethings there, tilapia is actually a very non-fishy fish so you can serve it to large dinners like that and it goes over okay because its like the chicken of the lake :rolleyes: last time the other option was pork tenderloin but I don't care for pork

The Black female sitting with me we had a blast laughing and talking I had anatomy with her, she is so cool, she had not been to one of the luncheons before and after people got to the podium and started telling their stories she cried so many women crying, I hugged her I said so next time we here you not gone punk out and cry right? LMAO :thumbup:

Congrats! :good:

Looking very dapper (I never use that word, but it seems appropriate :lol:). I love the hat too.

thank you ! I am actually very humbled after today, I was in great company but my fashion game was on point I worked my ass off to get that 4.0 I dressed the part hell :whistle: my tie and shirt are sooooo nice that pic doesn't do the outfit justice.

Archived