Two lies and a truth

Xtraordinary Xternal

Thats not freaky thats just NASTY

I would try it... I think? the nuggets would have to be hot... and the nut would have to be fresh and not cold :&

To me being a FREAK has no limitations. -Only when SHIT or BLOOD is involved...now thats when its just plain nasty but anything other than that? ...not at all

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me being a FREAK has no limitations. -Only when SHIT or BLOOD is involved...now thats when its just plain nasty but anything other than that? ...not at all

hmm i actually can agree with u on that, well shit if u slurping up semen wtf is the difference with a lil blood, lol

Oh would you like a tranny stick a dildo in your asshole then? I mean you have to have some limits...

I wouldn't do the shit or blood thing either... I would never let certain people top me I have a list lol

Oh would you like a tranny stick a dildo in your asshole then? I mean you have to have some limits...

I wouldn't do the shit or blood thing either... I would never let certain people top me I have a list lol

If a dudes wants a tranny to run in him..thats not my thing..but thats just being a FREAK. My own dislikes and likes doesnt change my "definition" of what a freak is.

If a dudes wants a tranny to run in him..thats not my thing..but thats just being a FREAK. My own dislikes and likes doesnt change my "definition" of what a freak is.

SPEAK ON IT! i mean if i trust the person im with and we have that uninhibited connection, the sky is the limit, as long as no blood is drawn, lol

Archived