Two lies and a truth

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just not my thing I swallowed a lil bit of my dudes before I normally pretend like I do and then go to the bathroom and spit it out.

i never ever thought i would do it and umm..... :filenails: well that was before i started talking to my boy i never felt that close to someone to ever even think of doing that, he just turned my damn world all upside down :wub:

Why are most ppl ashame of hickies being on display ..I've never understood it. I always felt like hickies are saying "Yeah..got some last nite..and?"

:lmao:

i dont care its just at work i dont want them to be shown or my parents to see them, lol especially now that they really konw im gay i dont wanna have to think about what they are saying in their head, lol

Why are most ppl ashame of hickies being on display ..I've never understood it. I always felt like hickies are saying "Yeah..got some last nite..and?"

:lmao:

I don't mind hickies, but it does scream, "Yeah, I got some ass last night"..but the shit feel good though..I just hate the ones on the back of my neck.. :ph34r:

i never ever thought i would do it and umm..... :filenails: well that was before i started talking to my boy i never felt that close to someone to ever even think of doing that, he just turned my damn world all upside down :wub:

Exactly ...trust me I was a nigga who HATED cum with a passion..if a dude even accidently got any cum on me..I was goona wreck his dome.I was DEAD SERIOUS..the idea of someone elses fluids on me just was NOT the shit but then ....things change when its a certain someone. That happened with me as well..I would have NEVER EVER thought.

Exactly ...trust me I was a nigga who HATED cum with a passion..if a dude even accidently got any cum on me..I was goona wreck his dome.I was DEAD SERIOUS..the idea of someone elses fluids on me just was NOT the shit but then ....things change when its a certain someone. That happened with me as well..I would have NEVER EVER thought.

YUP! exactly i told him too i was like i dont know what u did to me but u need to feel really REALLY SPECIAL!

Archived