I never thought I'd see the day Kelly Rowland smashed Beyonce...

King Baby

please...this is a hit for her so she could at least perform it :rolleyes:

No one's inviting her, is why.

She's probably like the second choice for most. They'd invite Beyonce to perform first. Maybe if Beyonce couldn't make it. She can fill in. :unsure:

Beyonce will be fine at the end of the day. She will release a song that is less enthusiatic with even more dreadful lyrics, but it sounds like everything else on the radio and it will go to number one and her fans will be able to sleep at night and the world will once again be aligned.

I recall only seeing that bitch perform "Stole" once on one of those late night shows back in the day. I haven't seen HER perform on anything since. :unsure:

You didn't see her perform "Like This" on the BET Awards a few years back?

:umm:

I love Kelly Rowland, I think she was the best vocalist of DC3, and I will debate it until I'm blue in the face . . . but that was a terrible performance. -_-

She also performed "Comeback", "Bad Habit" (on CBS Early Show) and "When Love Takes Over" (a few different shows) live, I've seen them all. :thumbup:

You didn't see her perform "Like This" on the BET Awards a few years back? :umm:

I love Kelly Rowland, I think she was the best vocalist of DC3, and I will debate it until I'm blue in the face . . . but that was a terrible performance. -_-

She also performed "Comeback", "Bad Habit" (on CBS Early Show) and "When Love Takes Over" (a few different shows) live, I've seen them all. :thumbup:

That dont count because she was joined at the hip with her Destiny sisters for that performance. :lol: :lol:

I'm talking str8 SOLO with Michelle,Beyonce or even Solange NOWHERE IN SIGHT!!

Archived