I never thought I'd see the day Kelly Rowland smashed Beyonce...

King Baby

Beyonce debuted in the 30s and fell to the 60s... :ph34r:

Ya'll think the video can save that trash song or do ya'll think she is gonna rush for a new single?

Miss Gaga isn't exactly killing them with Judus either but she isn't doing nearly as bad as Bee. Katy, Ke$ha and Britney are the ones to beat right now.

J Lo is even smashing bee.

I think this surprise will force Beyonce to come harder than ever....and inevitably come off as trying too hard.

We've had more anthems from this broad than the Spice Girls, and Weight Watchers combined.

I think this surprise will force Beyonce to come harder than ever....and inevitably come off as trying too hard.

We've had more anthems from this broad than the Spice Girls, and Weight Watchers combined.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beyonce debuted in the 30s and fell to the 60s... :ph34r:

Ya'll think the video can save that trash song or do ya'll think she is gonna rush for a new single?

Miss Gaga isn't exactly killing them with Judus either but she isn't doing nearly as bad as Bee. Katy, Ke$ha and Britney are the ones to beat right now.

J Lo is even smashing bee.

All you did with this post is ensure that crazy Beyonce fans will enter this thread in an attempt to drag you until you're dead all while attempting to reason and rationalize about why her latest single is not currently on fire.

:whistle:

All you did with this post is ensure that crazy Beyonce fans will enter this thread in an attempt to drag you until you're dead all while attempting to reason and rationalize abuot why her latest single is not currently on fire.

Nuk is crazy,, He can handle it.. lol

:lmao:

I see you shut that thread down in the Help desk section.. :whistle::lmao:

When will the girls learn.. :lmao:

it wasnt me this time. i went to get my popcorn and when i came back back it was closed :excited:

All you did with this post is ensure that crazy Beyonce fans will enter this thread in an attempt to drag you until you're dead all while attempting to reason and rationalize about why her latest single is not currently on fire.

I don't use super glue to hold my wigs on, I use a elmers glue so when they come to attempt to drag me my wig will detach and I will run away before they can have their way with me over home girls flopped single. :thumbup:

Archived