Is True Blood a good show?

bu.

:unsure:???

NO IT IS A GREAT SHOW....I suggest you start season 1 immediately you will be in love with the show by the third episode it is so cool hurry season 4 starts next month you can go to piratebay and download the episodes in HD and convert them on that lil program I told ya about and get you some popcorn or some vodka whichever you like and go on a True Blood marathon. It is truly one of my favorite shows you will see shit that you don't expect coming and be floored like damn they did all that?

Awesome show. I am not even in to vampires but I have been hooked since season one. It starts off slow but it picks up. I cannot wait for season 4 to start. Last seasons ending was crazy

OMG he's a True Blood virgin how cute :blush: Im not Im a damn fang banger :dance:

best.show.on.television.

any show that has a character as clever and witty as 'Lafayette' deserves to be watched.

chile Lafayette and that damn diner scene and the two guys I won't give it away but honey he did the damn thang :thumbup:

chile Lafayette and that damn diner scene and the two guys I won't give it away but honey he did the damn thang :thumbup:

love that scene.

here you have a show with vampires, werewolves, maenads, shapeshifters, etc and the one character that stands out the most for alot of fans is this gypsy-like-feminine-masculine-gay-black-drug dealer who steals every scene he is in. that negro was supposed to die in the first season, but the fans WAS NOT having that. :filenails:

love that scene.

here you have a show with vampires, werewolves, maenads, shapeshifters, etc and the one character that stands out the most for alot of fans is this gypsy-like-feminine-masculine-gay-black-drug dealer who steals every scene he is in. that negro was supposed to die in the first season, but the fans WAS NOT having that. :filenails:

gurl no, you must not be extra like me I watch the DVD's and the extra stuff they throw on, the producers were so impressed with Lafayette they kept him on he was supposed to die because in the books the show is based on he been dead :filenails: if it was true to the books he would have been gone 1st season.

:unsure:???

anyway you need to get on dat Bu Bear, you think they ran the board over CA when TB starts I will be here front and center with the rest you betta catch up :filenails: since it's cable anyway aint no commercials so each episode be like 45 min you could do a marathon each season is 12-13 episodes anyway

gurl no, you must not be extra like me I watch the DVD's and the extra stuff they throw on, the producers were so impressed with Lafayette they kept him on he was supposed to die because in the books the show is based on he been dead :filenails: if it was true to the books he would have been gone 1st season.

i know boo

Archived