Austin Brown's 85 trailer

Disco Diva

I really enjoyed that... I hope has some success, and isn't written off because he's "another Jackson" trying to make it.

I definitely see him having some success overseas.

I hope he does well in th US too, he's talented and he's learned from the best. People are gonna be ahrd on him and the comparison's will be endless but i think he'll stay focus and dedicated and Janet has been a great mentor for him.

I hope he does well in th US too, he's talented and he's learned from the best.

He is talented...and I liked what I heard.

Seems they're putting alittle money behind him too, which is good to see. I hope the US does respond well to him...it's about time another Jackson had success. lol

He is talented...and I liked what I heard.

Seems they're putting alittle money behind him too, which is good to see. I hope the US does respond well to him...it's about time another Jackson had success. lol

That's what i'm saying lol it seems like they were black balled for a while and then Michael passes away and it's a love fest again. Austin has been working on his album for a few years anyways so it's not like it's rushed. He'll get attention because of his family but it takes determination and talent which he has to make a name for yourself.

Yeah he seems to have a good team, not maany people could get big names producers/directors for their first project.

That's what i'm saying lol it seems like they were black balled for a while and then Michael passes away and it's a love fest again. Austin has been working on his album for a few years anyways so it's not like it's rushed. He'll get attention because of his family but it takes determination and talent which he has to make a name for yourself.

Yeah he seems to have a good team, not maany people could get big names producers/directors for their first project.

Very true, Michael's death made it cool to like/love the Jacksons again... :sigh:-_-:(

I know he's working on it for awhile, but I never paid much attention, because I honestly didn't expect much. lol So far so good tho, I hope he has success.

Ch...

He's actually has some talent. :rolleyes:

He obviously has some talent. There's nothing delusional in that. :rolleyes:

No, you didn't, but that seems to be the general consensus among people <_< lol

Did I say he had none?

I'm not here for your assumptions.

i think he can be big.. Bruno Mars big... with the right single

you do have a point, i cant stand Bruno Mars though -_-

i hope Austin does well. I still think he needs to find his own 'sound', something totally different from Mike and J .

you do have a point, i cant stand Bruno Mars though -_-

i hope Austin does well. I still think he needs to find his own 'sound', something totally different from Mike and J .

he's gonna be compared just b/c he's the nephew.. and he can't don't something "Totally" different.. MJ & JJ has done almost every genre...

he just needs to work on his music... i believe, with a solid great song.. he can do big things

Archived