Damn I had no idea Brandy could get down like this!

JoeJoe

LOL - its basically saying that a man was giving all the big talk about how he is so great in bed, but he took out his thing he was making excuses that it was soft, and that in reality it looked like a lipstick.

Its a song about how a man asumes the other person is all cute and sweet, and how they are gonna tear them up, but in reality its the cute sweet person that is "wicked in bed" - I thought a power bottom like you would be down with that :coffee:

I love you hotass LOL

Oh..*plays Man Down* :coffee:

I love you too Paul! :blush:

joejoe. NoNo.

I love Brandy, I don't love Beyonce at all. But Brandy was doing way too much. Beyonce sounded better.

You seem to love singers that can barely get any words out because they are doing all those jittery up and down things with their voices.

Imma need celine to show them how its done.

If Beyonce could hit those notes she would be doing it. Brandy's voice has more soul. When Beyonce tries to yell or hit high notes it doesn't sound right and she knows it. I'm sure we all saw when she tried to outsing Jennifer Hudson at that awards show. It was a complete mess :coffee:

If Beyonce could hit those notes she would be doing it. Brandy's voice has more soul. When Beyonce tries to yell or hit high notes it doesn't sound right and she knows it. I'm sure we all saw when she tried to outsing Jennifer Hudson at that awards show. It was a complete mess :coffee:

joejoe, beyonce hit more notes than Brandy did....

And celine shut them both down with her by far superior voice!

I prefer Brandy when she is singing the way she sings on records.

joejoe, beyonce hit more notes than Brandy did....

And celine shut them both down with her by far superior voice!

I prefer Brandy when she is singing the way she sings on records.

I'm not talking about who hit more notes. I'm talking about who hit the better notes and as you can clearly see Beyonce's version sucked. Brandy's voice wasn't 100% and she still did it good without any music. It was just raw. I would post Christina against Beyonce's but we all know who'd be the winner :coffee:

I actually don't really like any of the remakes. Etta James' voice is the only voice that really works for this record. The way she sang it was the perfect combination of power and soul.

Brandy lacked both in her rendition.

Celine made it sound like a pop song.

Beyonce's was actually okay.

Christina completely ruined it. Talking about doing too much.