Did any of y'all like Mis-Teeq?

LyricalLesson

I thought they were hot ( well, Alesha and Sabrina -- Su Elise was just there

:mellow: ) and I thought they could sing (again, only Alesha and Sabrina . . . Su Elise really was a waste of space). It sucked that they were pretty much on the verge of disbanding when they released their "debut" album in the U.S. -- it's really just a collection of their two biggest UK album releases. I liked pretty much ALL of the songs on that album, and I thought they really could have done very well in America if they were marketed the right way. Alesha is beautiful and mad talented, she can sing AND rap, I'm sure she'll have a push in the U.S. within the next few years. Sabrina just has mad swag to me, she wasn't the prettiest of the 3, but she just oozed sex appeal when she wasn't rockin' the crazy hairstyles :lol: I really enjoyed their music. They effortlessly moved from R&B, to Pop, to 2 Step, to Garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNsLjUe9HI&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUtPqNG1A8&feature=fvst

^_^

they had some cool tunes but that's about it.

I wish Ms Dynamite would come back and release some ish instead

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

"A Little Deeper" was BRILLIANT, bought it on it's release day (even though I had ALREADY downloaded all of the tracks before)! Great track after great track after great track . . . it was fantastically put together. I remember being the only one around where I lived who knew who she was . . . the timing of her album release over here in the U.S. was terrible, she was very pregnant at the time and couldn't promote properly. I remember her performing "Dy-Na-Mi-Tee" on SNL with her big ol' belly :lol: ahhhh, don't get me started on that album, the singles were fire, and her swag is still unmatched by any of her UK peers, imo.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

"A Little Deeper" was BRILLIANT, bought it on it's release day (even though I had ALREADY downloaded all of the tracks before)! Great track after great track after great track . . . it was fantastically put together. I remember being the only one around where I lived who knew who she was . . . the timing of her album release over here in the U.S. was terrible, she was very pregnant at the time and couldn't promote properly. I remember her performing "Dy-Na-Mi-Tee" on SNL with her big ol' belly :lol: ahhhh, don't get me started on that album, the singles were fire, and her swag is still unmatched by any of her UK peers, imo.

yeah she was GOOD *_* Dy-na-mi-tee is still a JAM :wub:

ever heard this one?

They were ok but there was also Eternal and the Sugababes and they were all pretty much of a muchness. Nothing excited me about them, UK girl bands have never really moved me anyway.

Yes, I liked pretty much all of their stuff. They were discussed on here not too long ago.

I wish Ms Dynamite would come back and release some ish instead

You know, when I discovered Katy B last year I thought, "Geez, she reminds me so much of Ms. Dynamite." Then she was featured on her next single. :lol:

Archived