The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I gotta say, I love seeing Bey's named dragged like the next person, but they are doing the most with this thing. Yes she IS the 1st person to do it at a inauguration, and desserves to be dragged for it, but its a bit much now.

Again tho, Bey stans do bring it on their self with their whole "Bey never lip syncs like your fave" argument that they've been going on about for 10 years (when in reality she has mimed pleanty in her career).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32lTB5NS-pc :coffee:

Oh I KNOW you not gon leave out the 06 BET awards, 1 of her best performances, but completely mimed.

But still, theres so many many things for her to be dragged like this about, but this is the lessor of the issues (tho again....it was a inauguration and she was the 1st in history to mime it), this 1 doesn't desserve so much....them "songwriting" Grammy's however...

So now they're saying that she WAS actually singing over the pre-recorded vocal

https://on.aol.com/v...ncing-517651384

Well you know thats what every artists say when they are caught and/or bashed for lipping something. "Well I had a backing tracking but I still was singing along with the backing tracking to make my voice sound fuller" ...at least thats what Britney Spears claims were once... i was looking at Britney like ... :umm: This bitch said technically what she does is not lip syncing. :asham:

Oh I KNOW you not gon leave out the 06 BET awards, 1 of her best performances, but completely mimed.

But still, theres so many many things for her to be dragged like this about, but this is the lessor of the issues (tho again....it was a inauguration and she was the 1st in history to mime it), this 1 doesn't desserve so much....them "songwriting" Grammy's however...

Are you talking about the one where she dove on the floor, tackled a bear, washed some clothes on a washboard and fried some chicken?

Are you talking about the one where she dove on the floor, tackled a bear, washed some clothes on a washboard and fried some chicken?

you forgot walked her camel too, but yes, thats the 1

One of the best performance in the history of music. And there is nothing lipped about it.

jOTu2JfdghQ80.jpg

The 06 BET awards performance was better.

You have a weird way of showing it.

jQkld9iofMUJJ.jpg

Really? So because I don't like a celebrity and talk about them (like I do with all celebs in general) indicates that Im not happy? Nah me showing to not be happy about life over not liking her would be me begging everyone here to hate her, I don't do that, I simply share my opinion when i feel, and then if someone feels like addressing it, I'll discuss it with them, no sadness over that on my end, I actually enjoy talking celebs so if anything talking any celeb I have an opinion about is 1 of the many things that make me happy

al42rr.gif

Well you know thats what every artists say when they are caught and/or bashed for lipping something. "Well I had a backing tracking but I still was singing along with the backing tracking to make my voice sound fuller" ...at least thats what Britney Spears claims were once... i was looking at Britney like ... :umm: This bitch said technically what she does is not lip syncing. :asham:

The video is actually of the live feed that the Wall Street Journal was recording, and you can clearly hear her singing over the track. The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir used a backing track as well according to Access Hollywood.

Destiny's Child to perform medley: Report

Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmates will be more than just fleeting guests during her Super Bowl half-time show - the trio is reuniting for a three-song medley.

Beyonce will reportedly perform her Crazy in Love anthem before introducing former bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams to the stage for renditions of their hits Bills, Bills, Bills and Survivor. The girls will then perform new song Nuclear, which has been recorded for their upcoming love songs album.

The big get-together will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Feb. 3.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2013/01/24/20524856-wenn-story.html