MIKEY SAID THAT IT WAS SAD WORKING W/ BRITNEY

SloLove

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That child has been drugged up most of her adult life at this point. Whether it was illegal substances before her parents got control and she was in and out of rehabs, or after and she is on prescription shit she is just a mess.

Its a damn sin and a shame they are using her still that girl really has NO business trying to tour. Its flat out greed cause they know people will still pay to see that girl be lifeless and messy on stage. She never needs to work again ever and can certainly take time to rest and be with her kids rather than all that drama it takes for her to be somewhat presentable to the public.

It's quite disappointing that people are continuing to make money off of someone who obviously is mentally ill. She needs to be a mother to her children and settle down. She's had a great run as an artist. I'm hoping that Femme Fatale is her last album.

I don't know if that is the best move, she does have them babies and I think she would like to continue doing what she does, she just needs to really take that time to get herself together, its sad to know she is still not all there....scary even, to the point she is medicated? wow

That is so fucked up. She's mentally incapable to testify in court, but sane enough to go out on tour, make an album, do(a few)interviews, & deal with all that pressure of being in the entertainment business? They're taking advantage of her & I'm really starting to question if her parents honestly have her best intrest at heart. I knew something wasn't right when she was back out promoting a new album & tour the SAME year she was locked up in a mental hospital.

That is so fucked up. She's mentally incapable to testify in court, but sane enough to go out on tour, make an album, do(a few)interviews, & deal with all that pressure of being in the entertainment business? They're taking advantage of her & I'm really starting to question if her parents honestly have her best intrest at heart. I knew something wasn't right when she was back out promoting a new album & tour the SAME year she was locked up in a mental hospital.

I AGREE

Archived