Good Albums Folks Missing Out on?

Bailey

I heard a couple of Tyler's songs, one was "Yonkers" (thanks to Yeezy's tweet lol). I like the beat but I find his lyrical content really off-putting and tasteless. Talented but not my cup of tea. I even created a thread about him like a month ago but it flopped lol

Yeah. I don't think he made that album for you. I can't even imagine you listening to something so vulgar and offensive. :lmao:

If not for NOAH'S ARC, I might have never heard of Teedra.

Noah's Arc used really good music for the show. But they could never get the licensing situated so the music on the TV broadcast is different from what you hear on the DVD's. But even the stuff on the DVD's is still pretty good. :thumbup:

I actually found out about Teedra at the barber shop, waiting to get an edg up. :lol:

Noah's Arc used really good music for the show. But they could never get the licensing situated so the music on the TV broadcast is different from what you hear on the DVD's. But even the stuff on the DVD's is still pretty good. :thumbup:

I actually found out about Teedra at the barber shop, waiting to get an edg up. :lol:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Archived