Good Albums Folks Missing Out on?

Bailey

Kate Perry I really enjoy her album, Adele is good too, I liked her before this album, so now Im wondering who else am I missing out on? I don't keep up wit these young chirrens. Someone said Janelle was good :unsure: so I ask you what's hot?

Kate Perry I really enjoy her album, Adele is good too, I liked her before this album, so now Im wondering who else am I missing out on? I don't keep up wit these young chirrens. Someone said Janelle was good :unsure: so I ask you what's hot?

Yeah Janelle's music is amazing! ^_^ I highly recommend her.

I loved Mariah's second X-Mas album. Idk why ppl wrote it off.

Spring's coming to an end and I'm still listening to it :lol:

Lykke Li has released the best album of 2011 in my eyes. Flawless from start to finish.

"Goblin" - Tyler The Creator

I wasn't thrilled. I still like the concept but there are some really fucked up lyrics in play ("I raped a pregnant chick and told my friends I had a threesome" :&), and far too many "niggas" and "faggots" thrown about for me to really get into it. Sonically, my hopes were set much higher too. Apart from Frank Ocean, I think the Odd Future collective is pretty overrated.

I wasn't thrilled. I still like the concept but there are some really fucked up lyrics in play ("I raped a pregnant chick and told my friends I had a threesome" :&), and far too many "niggas" and "faggots" thrown about for me to really get into it. Sonically, my hopes were set much higher too. Apart from Frank Ocean, I think the Odd Future collective is pretty overrated.

I don't think it's for everyone. I haven't been this obsessed with a group in YEARS.

I heard a couple of Tyler's songs, one was "Yonkers" (thanks to Yeezy's tweet lol). I like the beat but I find his lyrical content really off-putting and tasteless. Talented but not my cup of tea. I even created a thread about him like a month ago but it flopped lol

Archived