THE CLIP OF PATTI LABELLE'S BODYGUARDS BEATING UP THE GUY THATS SUING HER!!

janetDAYZ

Long as the da bitch been out its ashame she isnt :umm:

Nowadays she's basically known for doing tributes for others. And TOF before you start, I'm not trying to shade her or anything...we've had this "discussion" before when you tried to be an opportunist :sigh:

Didn't Patti lay the smackdown once when she was performing? I think someone was talking during her set so she called him out to the front and cussed him or somehting? I need to see that video again

Didn't Patti lay the smackdown once when she was performing? I think someone was talking during her set so she called him out to the front and cussed him or somehting? I need to see that video again

I do recall something like that ..dont know if it was recorded tho

i think she invited him on stage and he was playing with her trying to get frisky and she got all bent out of shape and told his ass to get off the stage...then she apologized to him when she learned that it was all in good fun. those horns did come out though :devil:

i think she invited him on stage and he was playing with her trying to get frisky and she got all bent out of shape and told his ass to get off the stage...then she apologized to him when she learned that it was all in good fun. those horns did come out though :devil:

Haha yeah I think thats it :lol:! Is the video still around :unsure:?

Archived