THE CLIP OF PATTI LABELLE'S BODYGUARDS BEATING UP THE GUY THATS SUING HER!!

janetDAYZ

He probably was drunk and started popping off at the mouth or something. There's no justified reason why he would be attacked if he was just standing there... the camera should show everything that happened before. Patti is like the most approachable celeb out there, she's not just gonna have people get curb stomped at her request

#THUGLIFE

He probably was drunk and started popping off at the mouth or something. There's no justified reason why he would be attacked if he was just standing there... the camera should show everything that happened before. Patti is like the most approachable celeb out there, she's not just gonna have people get curb stomped at her request

#THUGLIFE

well from the clip it looks like he initiated first contact with the bodyguards. they didnt have to beat his ass like that though.

well from the clip it looks like he initiated first contact with the bodyguards. they didnt have to beat his ass like that though.

yea no need for all that... usually a person gets the picture after a good push

LMAO.. he was drunk.. got too close to Patti... and the bodyguard does their job...

I mean that's why people hire bodyguards... to beat people up... you can't sue them

here you go again, Janet been sued same thang too :whistle:

he doesn't know who Patti LaBelle is ??!! :blink::wtf::rolleyes:

I can answer that real fucking easy, he is a 23 year old white boy that looks pretty clean cut, I imagine in his Itouch is sum Coldplay, maybe some Kanye too, but I highly doubt he has Patti doing Lady Marmalade :whistle: he is 23 chile Patti been came and gone in her high day. Im not surprised by that at all what does surprise me or I don't get is two things:

1. He was clearly on the phone so why would they think his agenda was to harass Patti, he seemed to just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2. Why is he not being allowed to graduate what more is there to the story missing? What did he do wrong?

#THUGLIFE

yea you one of the smart bruthas I dig, point blank something missing in this story. For real

but they did :lmao: and that is so fucked up, but keep in mind he is a West Point Cadet and unless he really did something wrong because I still don't know what this has to do with him graduating, he might get paid, and two it's pretty clear once they knocked him down beating his ass anymore after that was extra

Archived