APPLE PRESENTS:

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/11/06/06/apple_unveils_ios_5_with_notification_center_1500_added_apis_200_new_user_features.html

I'm on my phone so I'm not about to copy and paste the entire article.. But you iOS5 users.. Get ready for some hot new features

And for the lessers... Prepare to get carbon copies of the features... :coffee: follow the leader..

That episode was hilarious...

Apple should slow down.. I don't think they're releasing a new product this time around.. Just a new operating system

It seems like they're constantly releasing new phones and iPods months after each other. I don't see how you keep up with it all.

From what I could gather.. If your iTunes music collection matches that of iTunes Store.. You can stream that same music from any of you iDevices... Saves space on you iDevices' hard drive..

IMMA NEED SOME ASSISTANCE

Dont worry.. The iPhoneys will have the "same" features soon enuff.. They know whose boss

Or they'll make the ideas that apple thought up.. "better"

And there will always be people like you and my husband who stick to that crap...Letting ifarts, igreedys, take your money for all that shit.

I bet you never admit to faults and glitches....My husband is always arguing with me about it. I have friends who have had the iphone and they kicked it to a curb and vowed to NEVER get another one. But I guess it's a good thing that they have loyal boyfriends like you and Orlando...Bunch of fucking iphone snobs. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. I have no life cuz it's THAT hard to open up a browser from ANY WHERE at ANY TIME and start READING THE NEWS

Educate yourself.. Form your own opinion.. Cant do that sitting on some forum that 50 people visit

Think Differently.. & Don't be an ignoramus

This coming from a person who only pledges his allegiance to an overpriced product, made by a money hungry company. Maybe you should take your own advice. :whistle:

This coming from a person who only pledges his allegiance to an overpriced product, made by a money hungry company. Maybe you should take your own advice. :whistle:

I don't pledge allegiance to Apple.. I just know a good product when I see one.. It's not like Microsoft who charges way too much to crap

You can continue thinking the prices are overpriced.. But look at what you get for your buck... And look at all the followers.. The jobs apple's created... Read some more then we can talk

I don't pledge allegiance to Apple.. I just know a good product when I see one.. It's not like Microsoft who charges way too much to crap

You can continue thinking the prices are overpriced.. But look at what you get for your buck... And look at all the followers.. The jobs apple's created... Read some more then we can talk

When you stop drinking that "apple" juice, then when can talk. Ultil then, keep living in your fantasy. :filenails:

And there will always be people like you and my husband who stick to that crap...Letting ifarts, igreedys, take your money for all that shit.

I bet you never admit to faults and glitches....My husband is always arguing with me about it. I have friends who have had the iphone and they kicked it to a curb and vowed to NEVER get another one. But I guess it's a good thing that they have loyal boyfriends like you and Orlando...Bunch of fucking iphone snobs. :rolleyes:

You people mistaken fan-ship for reliability.. Yes they give problems.. What doesn't... The point is.. IT IS RELIABLE... state of the art technology.. And a leader in technology.. That's not BS.. that fact...

Different strokes for different folks.. Apple isn't for the simple

Archived