ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

I was never as bold as you man, I didn't feel like wearing a handprint across my face afterward :lol:

I was so bold...I think I got beat the most out my siblings :lol: I'm still bold as hell now, but the only difference is that when I was younger I use to do it in a comedic way so the person wouldn't feel bad...now I really don't give a shit and I will say whatever even if it makes people feel low -_-

I mean if you really want to make a difference in their lives, donate money, because being considerate enough to eat your own food isn't gonna cut it. :lol:

:lol: That's what I'm sayin...enroll in the "Feed The Children" program, or let out your inner Angeina Jolie and adopt a few of them :lol:

at least those kids in africa are thin -.-

*DEAD* :lmao:

I was so bold...I think I got beat the most out my siblings :lol: I'm still bold as hell now, but the only difference is that when I was younger I use to do it in a comedic way so the person wouldn't feel bad...now I really don't give a shit and I will say whatever even if it makes people feel low -_-

:lol: :lol: I'm not that outspoken. Get me on a subject like music or Survivor and I'm cut-throat :lmao: other than that, I try to walk on eggshells, I try to keep the peace cuz when I get mad thangs get oogly!

:mellow:

*RESURRECTED...ONLY TO DIE AGAIN* :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: Speaking of Survivor, did you see Nay' work to get that bitch off! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Oh you know damn well I did :lol: :lol: :lol: but I was sad Henry, Brenda was my 3rd favorite...

I thought she was making it to the end :sigh: I hate it that my alliance was broken up (Chase,

NaOnka, Brenda, Jane) EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are broken apart now. And...if there was even a

tiny possibility that Nay could win the million, it's FOR DAMN SURE GONE NOW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she

has burned every bridge imaginable now lol. I don't think there is any possible way for her to

dig a deeper hole at this point. But she never ceases to amaze me, :lol:

Oh you know damn well I did :lol: :lol: :lol: but I was sad Henry, Brenda was my 3rd favorite...

I thought she was making it to the end :sigh: I hate it that my alliance was broken up (Chase,

NaOnka, Brenda, Jane) EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are broken apart now. And...if there was even a

tiny possibility that Nay could win the million, it's FOR DAMN SURE GONE NOW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she

has burned every bridge imaginable now lol. I don't think there is any possible way for her to

dig a deeper hole at this point. But she never ceases to amaze me, :lol:

That was such a power move though :lmao: They're talking about trying to get rid of her now which is stupid...why get rid of her knowing that no one will vote for her now, but keep the old folks that people will most likely vote for :sigh: