why wasnt End of time the first single

RaLpHieReBeL516

One of the record execs wasn't doing the damn job. :coffee:

clearly! but yeah this is the beyonce i fell in love with on dangerously in love :wub: WELCOME THE FUCK BACK! i think i may buy this album who knows i may even be able to listen to run the world one of these days without watching the video lol

love ur siggy, countdown is ridic love how they used the countdown from boyz II men

'1+1' alone owns anybody who says she never does anything deep or artistic. It's exquisite.

If I aint got nothing, I got you

If I aint got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you

I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two

And it's me and you, thats all we'll have when the world is thru

sooooo DEEEEEEP and Artistic.. i wonder what it means :tear: :tear: :tear:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you people don't know what deep & artistic is if you think Beyonce has an ounce of it in her

If I aint got nothing, I got you

If I aint got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you

I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two

And it's me and you, thats all we'll have when the world is thru

Lyrics have to be cryptic and mysterious to pass as artistic?

you people don't know what deep & artistic is if you think Beyonce has an ounce of it in her

ummm yea dont get it twisted this is different but not deep nor artistic i cant take 1 + 1 seriously bc of that algebra line even though she sang the hell out of it

ummm yea dont get it twisted this is different but not deep nor artistic i cant take 1 + 1 seriously bc of that algebra line even though she sang the hell out of it

I cringe at the algebra line too, but it's not enough to weigh the song down. Artistically speaking I'd say it's one of the strongest songs she's ever done.

Doesn't matter what she wants... her record company isn't gonna make money off artistic merit from their largest artist

2) there's nothing artistic on this album

Are we forgetting that Beyonce's husband has a profitable record label? :coffee: If Sony drops her - she'll do just fine. She's not Ciara.

I'm not here for the opinions :coffee: Check the "official reviews." Not Pookie and Ray Ray's comments on some Dat Orange Juice blog.

Are we forgetting that Beyonce's husband has a profitable record label? :coffee: If Sony drops her - she'll do just fine. She's not Ciara.

I'm not here for the opinions :coffee: Check the "official reviews." Not Pookie and Ray Ray's comments on some Dat Orange Juice blog.

Let's not go too far... no one's talking about dropping her... that'll never happen

i don't read reviews

it's too different.. it won't pass with the majority.. they want to dance from Beyonce... more "girls" and less... ol' skool

aside from Adele... people buy songs they can shake their ass to... Beyonce doesn't have that

tho End of Time is the best song on the album so far

no.. but that line right there kills any [alleged] "artistic sound" she was going for with that song

It's cringeworthy, but it works for me. Reminds me of something they'd sing about back in the day.

i would have loved to be in the studio when she recorded that

God yes, that guitar with her vocal brings the energy way up. :wub:

I dont see the big deal about that song. Maybe I need to listen again.

I will say I commend her for tryna be a lil more edgy. Even tho she wont get the numbers its worth it because there has been some sort of artistic growth,whether one likes the new direction or not.

I dont see the big deal about that song. Maybe I need to listen again.

I will say I commend her for tryna be a lil more edgy. Even tho she wont get the numbers its worth it because there has been some sort of artistic growth,whether one likes the new direction or not.

i don't see this as edgy... it's a retro sound.. more of a "live" feel to it than computerized...

Consumers don't want to hear something NEW from the 90s, 80s, 70s...

and sup with one of the song being 2 minutes long

Archived