High School Teacher From ATL Pregnant w/ Student's Twins

janetDAYZ

Ch..It was too much for me..When I walk out in my wifebeater and short shorts to go run, they would cat call.. :unsure::shifty::rolleyes:

alright for that, you betta do that shit boo. ^_^

back in the day, i would have probably gave a majority of them head. -_-:mellow: ..i know its not cute at all, but im just being real. :sigh:

And he had a big ol koolaid smile like how they met was a fucking fairytale :mellow: I was appalled :mellow: And they were sitting up there grinning up a storm like it was cute.

Thats when I knew... I wasn't living in the right world. :huh:

:lol:

alright for that, you betta do that shit boo. ^_^

back in the day, i would have probably gave a majority of them head. -_-:mellow: ..i know its not cute at all, but im just being real. :sigh:

:lmao: My ex didn't take to kind to it! :lmao:

:lmao: Whore..they were some cuties, but they just to young.. -_-

I'm sure wouldn't have liked it if a bunch of queens were around and ur man went out to get the mail in his boxers with his dick swangin' to and fro'. ^_^

i know he didnt. all that ass on display :rolleyes::lol:

back then i definitely was, ive calmed down ALOT :shifty: ..yeah i really dont f*ck with young guys like that anyway, they are nice to look at though.

i know he didnt. all that ass on display :rolleyes::lol:

back then i definitely was, ive calmed down ALOT :shifty: ..yeah i really dont f*ck with young guys like that anyway, they are nice to look at though.

And my body was on point back in the day.. :tear:

Yeah, it's cool to look..but I can't with them..It's just not right.. -_-

Im curious..have you ever been in a situation where it was some other btm who wanted or tried to take yo man?

Nope. I never had that problem..and plus we didn't go to clubs or anything like that to be put in that situation.

Nope. I never had that problem..and plus we didn't go to clubs or anything like that to be put in that situation.

so I take it you didnt have any gay friends? And you dont have to be in a club for someone to want yo man. :umm: Why do you think so many ppl be lookin thru they mans phone..cuz ppl be tryna holla at em f rom different places :yep:

so I take it you didnt have any gay friends? And you dont have to be in a club for someone to want yo man. :umm: Why do you think so many ppl be lookin thru they mans phone..cuz ppl be tryna holla at em f rom different places :yep:

Nope. I didn't have any gay friends here..and I understand that part about different places, but he wasn't that type of guy.

Archived